By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - You Voted, Now See the Results! The Top 5 new IP's of the Generation!!!

radiantshadow92 said:

If you really think that wii sports should take the place of assassins creed, then i have lost all hope on the internets.

Not really; His post said "I can't think of any really popular new IPs that were released on the Wii though", I simply pointed one out, no need to flip out

Around the Network

Switch Gears with BioShock and it would make a perfect list!

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

miz1q2w3e said:

Uhh... no. No way that Wii Sports should be on that list instead of any of the other games. The Wii "series" and i use that word loosely, tbh isn't that good... Mind you I haven't played Wii Music or whatever... but I doubt that would change my mind 

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

radiantshadow92 said:
miz1q2w3e said:
dsister said:
Xxain said:

when should of had a slot just for  a Wii  game at least

I can't think of any really popular new IPs that were released on the Wii though. Yeah, NMH, LKS, and Muramasa were great games, but their popularity wouldn't have matched any of the HD games. 

I could have maybe seen a couple DS games though, Layton perhaps? 

If you really think that wii sports should take the place of assassins creed, then i have lost all hope on the internets.

oooooh plzzzzz.... you can keep all your  souless, 5 hour, wannabe movie games. I would rather play Wii sports then  most of the shit up there.

to choose souless movies over  games is the bigger  crime

Im sorry but Little Big Planet should even be on there!! But of course we all know what this site is mostly made of >_>

Im just surprised Gears of War was on there.....

Around the Network
dsister said:

Uhh... no. No way that Wii Sports should be on that list instead of any of the other games. The Wii "series" and i use that word loosely, tbh isn't that good... Mind you I haven't played Wii Music or whatever... but I doubt that would change my mind 

Dude, where'd you get that from?? I didn't say that :|

Xxain said:
radiantshadow92 said:
miz1q2w3e said:
dsister said:
Xxain said:

when should of had a slot just for  a Wii  game at least

I can't think of any really popular new IPs that were released on the Wii though. Yeah, NMH, LKS, and Muramasa were great games, but their popularity wouldn't have matched any of the HD games. 

I could have maybe seen a couple DS games though, Layton perhaps? 

oooooh plzzzzz.... you can keep all your  souless, 5 hour, wannabe movie games. I would rather play Wii sports then  most of the shit up there.

to choose souless movies over  games is the bigger  crime

no....choosing shovelware over quality is a crime!!

radiantshadow92 said:

You're right, it should take the place of Uncharted.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

@xxian  5 hours?? now we know you dont know what the hell your talking about. The original Wii Sports wasnt even accurate. Did you even vote?? Because if you didnt you have no cause to complain

What this list really shows is that the wii needs to have a game with Nolan North voicing a character.