By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Headset that can use HDMI on PS3?

d21lewis said:
cory.ok said:

i used to use my phone, just connected it with bluetooth, plugged headphones in and it worked fine.

now i use a bluetooth headset

I think using a "real" headset is more about immersion (like hearing someone sneak up on you in Call or Duty or knowing exactly where gunfire is coming fromm) than communication.  I even use my headphones for non-online games. 

Anyway, OP--do what I did.  Go to youtube, type in exactly which headphones you're interested in and watch a review/set up video.  You should be in good hands.

Hey D, I'm not trying to diss you or anything cause I agree with your post BUT, that immersion is magnified that much more when you step up to a true 5.1. 

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

Anyway, OP--do what I did.  Go to youtube, type in exactly which headphones you're interested in and watch a review/set up video.  You should be in good hands.

Plus most headsets have a decent setup guide in them,  my Trittons did.

toadslayer72 said:
d21lewis said:

Hey D, I'm not trying to diss you or anything cause I agree with your post BUT, that immersion is magnified that much more when you step up to a true 5.1. 

Well, you failed.  Now, it's on.  You hear me!?  IT'S ON!!!  Your crew vs. My crew.  Dance battle, this Saturday in the Mall parking lot.  Be there!

Vetteman94 said:
d21lewis said:

True.  But watching a good setup video will answer any questions he has before he buys them.

Vetteman94 said:
d21lewis said:

I'm down, you bring the cardboard, I'll bring the linoleum, dope moves and my boy Vetteman94 cause now I see you are steppin' to him too. All city Tritton 5.1 crew to stomp your weak crew. LMAO!

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.