By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 2nd Super Robot Wars OG Direct Feed Screens

In case some of you missed it, a new SRW was announced for PS3 earlier this week in Famitsu.  Here are the first available screens:

Source: Famitsu

Credit to duckroll on gaf for re-uploading the screens.

Around the Network

that actually looks like fun..but I guess the chances of it getting localized are zero right? :(

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

that actually looks like fun..but I guess the chances of it getting localized are zero right? :(

Its OG (original generation?) so there shouldn't be any licensing issues. 

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

M.U.G.E.N said:

hard to say, this is the OG series afterall, so it won't be as "impossible" as other Super Robot Wars games

Atlus localized Sper Robot Wars OG Saga for DS, so i can see it happening

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

wenlan said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

hard to say, this is the OG series afterall, so it won't be as "impossible" as other Super Robot Wars games

Atlus localized Sper Robot Wars OG Saga for DS, so i can see it happening

I imagine Atlus or NIS will pick it up.  We've been seeing a lot more niche games make there way over this generation thanks to them, like Hyperdimension Neptunia.

Around the Network
leatherhat said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

and @wenlan:

TBH I'm not that familiar with this series. so why is the OG series different from the rest that it won't have an issue?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
leatherhat said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

and @wenlan:

TBH I'm not that familiar with this series. so why is the OG series different from the rest that it won't have an issue?

OG series uses original mechs.  Other SRW games use licensed mechs from various anime series.

makingmusic476 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
leatherhat said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

and @wenlan:

OG series uses original mechs.  Other SRW games use licensed mechs from various anime series.

oh ok, no in OG no licensed mechs whatsoever? :( kind of a bummer

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
makingmusic476 said:

the gameplay and plot will still be very solid though, if you like SRPG, this series is a must!

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

wenlan said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
makingmusic476 said:

the gameplay and plot will still be very solid though, if you like SRPG, this series is a must!

oh ok...will keep an eye on this then :) thanks for the info

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!