By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - US PSN back up... and Sony screws up again.

I still haven't recieved that email. It's been over 24 hours. I have already been in touch with costumer's service.

Arghhhhh

Around the Network

Is your account activated on your ps3?

It doesn't matter if it's your first ps3 or not, but whether or not your account has been activated on that PS3.  I'm on my second refurb, and had no issues changing the password through PSN.

makingmusic476 said:

It doesn't matter if it's your first ps3 or not, but whether or not your account has been activated on that PS3.  I'm on my second refurb, and had no issues changing the password through PSN.

Ah, so that's what it is. I haven't purchased anything on this PS3 yet, as I've only had it six weeks or so.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

makingmusic476 said:

It's not. I bought this one as a replacement shortly before the outage and hadn't yet setup my old psn on it. No account has been activated on it yet.

^^^^ there you go, thats some hell of a bad timing. Anyway how come no one is screaming at the hackers, you know the people who hacked the system

Around the Network

SDF in full effect

epic all around there can be no bitching about sony or your balls are cut of XD

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

oniyide said:

^^^^ there you go, thats some hell of a bad timing. Anyway how come no one is screaming at the hackers, you know the people who hacked the system

Hackers exist. They suck. We all know and accept that. It's Sony's job to thwart them at every turn or at least keep them under control.

The same way I'd be pissed at Amazon for getting hacked and losing my CC info, I'm laying blame on Sony for letting these hackers so thoroughly ass-fuck PSN.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

^^^^ thats like blaming a women if she got raped, she should have fought harder or not looked so hot. Or blaming the homicide victim for getting killed. Or the store owner for getting robbed. Hell let all the prisoners out because criminals exist, they suck and we all know and accept that. Im not saying SOny couldnt have had better firewalls but if there were no hackers we wouldnt even have an issue

oniyide said:

^^^^ there you go, thats some hell of a bad timing.

Tell me about it. I had a small window of time where I could have done it too.

oniyide said:

^^^^ thats like blaming a women if she got raped, she should have fought harder or not looked so hot. Or blaming the homicide victim for getting killed. Or the store owner for getting robbed. Hell let all the prisoners out because criminals exist, they suck and we all know and accept that. Im not saying SOny couldnt have had better firewalls but if there were no hackers we wouldnt even have an issue