By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mortal Kombat babalities, your top 3? *Spoilers obviously*

Ok, so i have been playing Mortal Kombat since its day of relese, and its quite cleary a fantastic game.

Well, i have to say that the babalities for the most part in this game are not only creative, but also very funny

So what do you guys/gals think?

What are your top 3 fave babalities?

For me it would be........

1. Liu Kang........... the sound effect...... THE SOUND EFFECT he makes before going for his cartwheel is hilarious, pure comedy genius.

2. Quan Chi...... He didn't know his own power, the skull dropping on his head? priceless

3. Kung Lao...... Throwing his hat like a frisbee/boomerang and getting knocked down by his "pet" again brilliant.

Well done Mortal Kombat team, this game is a true gem (online aside obviously at the moment due to lag grrrrrr lol)

Around the Network

Johnny Cage- Writes a fan letter to himself(This one had me dying of laughter)

Noob Saibot - Gets himself stuck in an infinite loop

Sub Zero - Pisses on himself and the floor.....piss freezes and he slips.

This is my most favourite Mortal Kombat game ever.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Mortal Kombat is awesome so far! I just found a blog that's giving out the preorder DLC for all the costumes, and the new Kenshi character DLC!

I just got my Reptile Klassic Kostume but I don't know if there's anymore keys left. If you want to check it out, here's the site:

http://freemortalkombatdlc.com.nu