By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC Mafia Round 29 -Sign-up Thread-Grand Theft Auto 4 edition!

theprof00 said:

zarx this won't be as confusing as teh dbz game :P

What was confusing about dbz game?

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network
Baalzamon said:
theprof00 said:

everything. For example, Heph thought he found a loophole, but I told him he was wrong. However, it did coincidentally lead to killing a mafia.

And then Goku came back to life and died the same day. And the last mafia was like voteless and unkillable or something weird like that. I don't quite remember. :P

theprof00 said:
Baalzamon said:
theprof00 said:

everything. For example, Heph thought he found a loophole, but I told him he was wrong. However, it did coincidentally lead to killing a mafia.

And then Goku came back to life and died the same day. And the last mafia was like voteless and unkillable or something weird like that. I don't quite remember. :P

How do you win if there is an unkillable mafia member?

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

theprof00 said:
Baalzamon said:
theprof00 said:

I was unkillable but it was a 2 shot ability since I got my wish from the Dragonballz,  I technically had a NPC bodygaurd that took my place when I got lycnhed.

Signup List
1. Stefl1504
2. NotStan
3. Linkzmax 
4. Final-Fan
5. TruckOSaurus (SUPER BADASS SCUM GODDAMMIT!)
6. Vetteman94
7. Zombie Heph
8. Mad Doc Wonk
9. Silver-Tiger
10. Zarx
11. 3everman
13V: Theprof00

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Baalzamon said:
theprof00 said:

I was unkillable but it was a 2 shot ability since I got my wish from the Dragonballz,  I technically had a NPC bodygaurd that took my place when I got lycnhed.

were you vegeta?

Yeah vegeta had nappa as a bodyguard, and got a wish that allowed nappa to come back and be his bodyguard again.

But then there was also Broly, who was unlynchable once.

Baalzamon said:
theprof00 said:
Baalzamon said:
theprof00 said:

How do you win if there is an unkillable mafia member?

Ah, i think he was just unlynchable once, but when he didn't get lynched everyone thought he was unlynchable always.

theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Baalzamon said:
theprof00 said:

were you vegeta?

Yeah vegeta had nappa as a bodyguard, and got a wish that allowed nappa to come back and be his bodyguard again.

Yes I was Vegeta,  Broly was Trucks,  we still should have won that game.  Im still kinda bitter about it

Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Baalzamon said:
theprof00 said:

were you vegeta?

Yes I was Vegeta,  Broly was Trucks,  we still should have won that game.  Im still kinda bitter about it

I think I might reread it for the lulz. But haha, you're still bitter? Why? Cuz broly had no vote?

theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Baalzamon said:
theprof00 said:

were you vegeta?

I think I might reread it for the lulz. But haha, you're still bitter? Why? Cuz broly had no vote?

No because all we had to do to win was kill only one person in either of the last 2 nights, since our covers were technically blown and thats how long we could last from being unlynchable,  but we swung and missed both times. And so we were out of our unlynchable abilities,  and just to show mercy on an already long game,  me and Trucks voted ourselves out to end the game.  

Lets face it,  if the mafia is at 2 vs 3 and one mafia is unlynchable twice,  the mafia should never lose, like ever.