By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - More Heavenly Sword Rumors: Open Sanbox, Multiple Martial Arts Forms

kivi95 said:

Release a trophy patch for the first game please and i will buy it. Yeah i no it's pretty sad that i don't buy a game because it don't have trophyes but i just can't play a game if it don't have trophyes(well i can play psp games) because i feel than their is something that is missing.

I feel any games without trophies/achievements is missing something.

Around the Network

NGP baby ;)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

NGP baby ;)

oh I hope so!

I'm placing my bet on Santa Monica as a studio doing it if it's real.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Ultr said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

NGP baby ;)

oh I hope so!

heck yeah! :D E3 is gonna be sweeeeeeeeeeeeet

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

If they can't get Ninja Theory to make it for them, then they should do it themselves.  Who better than Sony?

Zlejedi said:

I'm placing my bet on Santa Monica as a studio doing it if it's real.

anyone saw the making of god of war 3? Where stig asmussen hold a copy of heanly sword in his hands when he was talking to the team?

NYANKS said:

If they can't get Ninja Theory to make it for them, then they should do it themselves.  Who better than Sony?

! !

I lost my "I love Ninja Theory" opinion after Enslaved... Go santa monica studios!

Ultr said:
NYANKS said:

! !

I lost my "I love Ninja Theory" opinion after Enslaved... Go santa monica studios!

how is Enslaved btw? haven't played it yet

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Ultr said:

! !

how is Enslaved btw? haven't played it yet

I dont like it at all. Gameplay in general sucks, you have like 3 different attacks...They tell you where to jump with Blinking objects... yes, all objects you can climp to blink, and you cannot die while climbing, so no challange at all

and the game itself looks really unpolished, in cutscenes the animations sometime "jump" from one to another, looks very weird. oh end 3 different enemys through the whole game....

Its just my opinion but, it sucks

ps: If you were my neighbour, I would give it to you for free without a second thought, yeah its that bad ^^