By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC Mafia Round -28- FullMetal Alchemist -Part 2-

^^ By kill him, I was referring to a mafia kill, because they likely saw him as a threat as well. (Watching The Office, sorry if my post has errors)

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network
leatherhat said:
Stefl1504 said:

Also you not getting hammered heph... it could also mean that you are mafia - not that there isn't any other mafia around...

As baal said though if there were two mafia left than the town would have been at a severe disadvantage from the start. Heph pulled out some good info, and you haven't been able to defend yourself from it- so though I may turn out to be worng you are looking scummy right now and he looks ok. 

Unvote

In my sights I currently have Stefl, Heph and ABC in particular, all 3 have caused some sort of confusion for me - the claim that Wonk was anti town by ABC is what irks me in particular. Heph for being so adamant to push for the lynch, Linkz clearance of you and ABC is suspicious too, I am getting an irking that there was a recruiting cult comprising of you wonk and linkz, and you are the last remaining member, unless of course you've managed to recruit ABC too, in which case the cult has a chance of winning if we lynch anyone except for them tonight. Far fetched theory, but that's because I really am lost in suspicion because of so many possibilities.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Baalzamon said:
Stefl1504 said:
Hephaestos said:
Stefl1504 said:

Also you not getting hammered heph... it could also mean that you are mafia - not that there isn't any other mafia around...

that doesn't make sense ^^

the only conclusion possible on me not being hammered is that the ones that were not voting for me did not jump on the lynch. From my perspective, it means they are town as if there was an other mafia besides you, a misslynch on me would be victory.

then leather is confirmed by linkz and notstan has too perfect a role fit too mine.... I honestly believe you are the last one.

I said I am fine with getting lynched already, but if you lose blame yourself me...

also the only thing he really brought up was my post after Trash got lynched, all the other things are random claims I would have been able to make if I liked it, but because they would've been against town, why should I make such claims, there is nothing he can proof unless I die, which is his goal, because then mafia will win...

You know what else is a random claim?  You saying you are busser.  What else have you done to try helping the town this game?  ABC has given info, NotStan makes it so obvious his role is true.  Heph hasn't made a single vote this game (the one he made was immediate unvoted and isn't in votals), Leatherhat seems to be cleared based on the brother deal.  I had a win-win plan where I would either convert the SK and he would become a part of the town, or kill him, and he would no longer have the possibility to be detrimental to the team.

Other than your claim that can have no validity whatsoever, what exactly have you done?  I have found absolutely nothing that clears you that has actual content.

he "saved" linkz fom poison, remember? by putting it on you lol :p

But truthfully, I asked many times why you were the target, and he did do a minislip by answering that you were the only half confirmed townie. Truck's stunt didn't affect him last night as he kewn the whole truth, so his belief that you were cleared stayed intact. It'll be interesting to see after the game if FF did target you, this would have voided the poison he put on you and completely ruined his claim he started with the curse.

How important is knowing that poisoned people can't be swapped? not at all, especially if it is at the cost of his own ability to swap the mafia kill back onto them.

The role is flumsy but can't be proven against, however the choice of the night 3 targets (if the claim had been true he would have been attempting to divert the Kill from FF I called for onto links... with whom he buddied in the morining) and the necessity of losing the role for announcing a curse swap failiure is completely boggus.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

NotStan said:
leatherhat said:
Stefl1504 said:

As baal said though if there were two mafia left than the town would have been at a severe disadvantage from the start. Heph pulled out some good info, and you haven't been able to defend yourself from it- so though I may turn out to be worng you are looking scummy right now and he looks ok. 

Unvote

In my sights I currently have Stefl, Heph and ABC in particular, all 3 have caused some sort of confusion for me - the claim that Wonk was anti town by ABC is what irks me in particular. Heph for being so adamant to push for the lynch, Linkz clearance of you and ABC is suspicious too, I am getting an irking that there was a recruiting cult comprising of you wonk and linkz, and you are the last remaining member, unless of course you've managed to recruit ABC too, in which case the cult has a chance of winning if we lynch anyone except for them tonight. Far fetched theory, but that's because I really am lost in suspicion because of so many possibilities.

think with the whole picture.

a cult with a janitor in play? no no no ^^

NotStan said:
leatherhat said:
Stefl1504 said:

Unvote

not to say, but your priest claim was confirmed only by me ^^, which makes you the only person with 100% viable info (your role) to believe my claim.

Oh and I also "magically" predicted that you'd lose your vote (though you say it's tomorow, you're still losing it)

Around the Network

Baalzamon said:

*removed quote by Stefl150*

You know what else is a random claim?  You saying you are busser.  What else have you done to try helping the town this game?  ABC has given info, NotStan makes it so obvious his role is true.  Heph hasn't made a single vote this game (the one he made was immediate unvoted and isn't in votals), Leatherhat seems to be cleared based on the brother deal.  I had a win-win plan where I would either convert the SK and he would become a part of the town, or kill him, and he would no longer have the possibility to be detrimental to the team.

Other than your claim that can have no validity whatsoever, what exactly have you done?  I have found absolutely nothing that clears you that has actual content.

Yeah fine, in future I will lie about my role to gain credibility, I am so pissed at you all right now, because you want scum to win... fine with me, go there and lose... Town has lost anyway already... now to why Hephs roleclaims are really really comfy:

He does only have to wait tomorrow until one vote is placed on a towny - then he hammers - whooo - scum wins, do you really believe that he has no vote? Thats a blatant lie! This would mean a win by default for scum (if he isn't) tomorrow since scum wins when half of the total votes are with them. Actually I could see him claiming cop tomorrow - oh I lied just so I can use my role again - blalalalala

well like I said when I get hammered by Heph I will congratulate you for letting scum win, nothing more, nothing less, now stop pissing me off more, just put your votes out there and let him win... Oh wait why didn't I think of it since I must be scum... while I am town...

Unvote

Vote: Stefl1504

here you go! satisfied? no?

well okay..

Unvote

maybe I get ninjad and this gets me lynched but, WHO THE **** CARES! You want to lose... I am not going to post anything unless you are stopping that nonsense all of you!!!

Stefl1504 said:

Unvote

Vote: Stefl1504

here you go! satisfied? no?

well okay..

Unvote

maybe I get ninjad and this gets me lynched but, WHO THE **** CARES! You want to lose... I am not going to post anything unless you are stopping that nonsense all of you!!!

you should have left it, I could have tried Notstan's theory that the penalty is tomorow ^^

i'll use the only voting i'm alowed to do (at least I think i can lol)

Vote : Timelimit

the other arguments I could brind would be akin to breaking the rules in my mind, so might as well start the timer.

Well its true... this will get us nowhere either way:

Vote: Timelimit

Well its true... this will get us nowhere either way:

Vote: Timelimit

now with extra bolding