By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Craziest Christmas Ever!

The best christmas story I have was that when I was younger, we were setting up our christmas tree but it seemed to be angled. My dad stepped back to check from a distance and as he did so, the tree toppled over and buried me under its mass.

Crazy story at church though, it does put me to sleep but I guess yours was a little more hardcore

Around the Network

well i know a friend of mine he got 3 wiis for xmas from parents uncle and brother i think that is crazy

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

koopatrooper said:
well i know a friend of mine he got 3 wiis for xmas from parents uncle and brother i think that is crazy

Lucky him he can keep one and sell the other two for a good sum which will allow him to get plenty of wii games. Heck he could probably afford a ps3/360 with that extra money considering the amount that people are selling their wiis for on the internet these days

Yeah I have the same problem...Jezus/god/churches etc makes me sick...

I always faint in church i dont know and im roman catholic to Go NOTRE DAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

Did you get molested by the priest while you were unconscious?

Good old Catholicism.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

^^^^^^hahahaha

I did ate that day.

I just came back from the doctor and have a clean bill of health they checked me for like everything, but they found nothing.

"Like you know"

Gobias has been banned. Bigotry is not tolerated. Ever. No matter what religion or race you are insulting. Gobias I only banned you a week because it's your first offense of it, but if you do it again it will be a permanent ban.

Edit: The ban system seems to be bugged and it's only perma-banning right now, so I'm just going to unban you and leave you with a warning Gobias.  Again though I will permanently ban you on a second offense.

that's the stupidest ban thus far I think. No offense intended naznatips. Gobias statement though somewhat innappropriate is nonetheless based upon a well know problem in Catholicism.

So stating the truth now = ban????

Where was the ban for the "I found Jesus" thread, which is a total and outright mockery of my faith in Jesus Christ?

Thou hypocrite.