By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Press Conference on the PSN situation

alfredofroylan said:

First details

"PR in Sony conference packet says PSN back up "this week", PS3 to have forced system update that requires password change before login"

woot go alfredo!!!!

keep us updated

Around the Network
KylieDog said:

I'll be in japanese I take it?

nooo KD its Swedish...

Place is kinda empty, not even 1/4 of the space.

"all existing PSN customers get 30 days of PlayStation Plus premium service for free."

To recap:

"To recap: PSN back up "this week", all PSN members to get free software and 1 month of PlayStation plus free, plus more goodies TBA later"

Content'll depend on the region

"Notes handed out before a Sony press conference today (timed so conveniently at 1am EDT in the US, and noon on the Sunday of Golden Week in Japan) reveal that Sony plans to offer free downloads of unidentified "content," 30 days of free PlayStation Plus access to new and existing members, and 30 days of free Qriocity service. The paper also says that PSN service will be restored "soon."

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Sad Kaz is sad.

alfredofroylan said:

To recap:

"To recap: PSN back up "this week", all PSN members to get free software and 1 month of PlayStation plus free, plus more goodies TBA later"

Content'll depend on the region

If you continue to provide English translation, I will love forever... no sexual favors though.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

works for me and there seems to be an english translator

The three guys apologies for the problems to the PSN and Quirocity users.

The intrusion was located in San Diego

General info like name,email, PSN pw and login def taken, but CC info, password security answers, & billing addy only -possibly- taken

Nothing new about the intrussion, they talk about the dates when the intrussion happened.

At&T had something to do with this??????