By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - NFL Draft Thread

Ok, the first round is over. I'm quite surprised that this thread isn't up yet.

You can find the results at whatever sports outlet you please.

What do you think about your team's picks?

Personally, I not too sure how Ingram will play out for the Saints. He best be worth it. >_>

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

I think the most interesting thing about the NFL draft, was the devaluation of future picks, because the owners have lost so spectacularly so far in court cases.

Boy, i bet the owners wished they didn't pick a fight with the players a time which they were making record profits.

My team the cowboys went with an offensive line pick,which is a smart pick in my opinion. 

Now that day two has finished, any thoughts?

I'm pretty surprised at the talent evalutations of some of these teams. I feel like some players are getting ignored and slipping way too far while others get picked and you can't help but think "WHY?!"

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Broncos fan here.  We got Von Miller, who I think is the best player overall in this draft.  It is scary how quickly he can get to the QB when rushing from the edge.  If we use him properly he will be an absolute wrecking ball and a great compliment to Elvis Dumervil.

And as I was typing this I learned Osama bin Laden is dead!!!! FUCK YEAR AMERICA!

Around the Network

Double post...

I think the Cleveland Browns did great.  Atlanta traded them the farm for a 6th round pick, and Cleveland needs more than just one 'possible' star to turn things around and ended up with several quality players.