By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New FAQ from Sony regarding the PSN hack situation

I can wait a week. As long as they're improving the network, they can take as long as they need.

At least I have Conduit 2 to hold me off until then. Thank you for delaying it HVS!!

Around the Network
Icyedge said:

Good that they are being open and pro-active.

yup. good read.

Won't stop the tons of lawsuits heading sony's way though lol.
I never trusted it in the first place so I never used my credit card.

So were the fuck are the Sony haters Now??? I guess Sony is lying now right??

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

I wonder how they plan on making this up to us

"I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Raditz."

xinstantnoodlez said:

free online gaming for a year?

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network
chapset said:
xinstantnoodlez said:

come one, this deserve a 10 year plan of free online play. 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
chapset said:
xinstantnoodlez said:

Sony is not made of money dude, they need the extra money to hire geohot to make PSN safe again and hack the competition hardware

Good read, very informative.  It does feel like they shut PSN down to contain the leaks.

chapset said:
psrock said:
chapset said:
xinstantnoodlez said:

Sony is not made of money dude, they need the extra money to hire geohot to make PSN safe again and hack the competition hardware

Sony is paying $319 per PSN account as we speak for all 77 million unique users, I believe Geohot will own Sony a week from now. 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
ShadowSnake said:
Icyedge said:

Good that they are being open and pro-active.

yup. good read.

Won't stop the tons of lawsuits heading sony's way though lol.
I never trusted it in the first place so I never used my credit card.

Yes but its alright like this. We will be able to know for sure if they were being negligent. And if they were, its only natural that they have to compensate their users somehow and ameliorate their system. I think the judge would most likely demand compensation to people actually suffering losses of some kind though, not to all users.