By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Vgchartz ranking thread--Killzone 3!

Tagged games:

osamanobama said:
yo_john117 said:
osamanobama said:
yo_john117 said:
ethomaz said:

yo_john117 said:

Lol I don't know about that....paying 80 bucks to hold a Dualshock and a wand seems pretty horrible.

There are other games to play... Heavy is way better using Move (for ALL).

I don't have Heavy Rain or anything else that would use move :-S

as it has been stated earlier you only need the motion con and eye. which costs $80. and if you insist, you can also get the navcon which is ~$30.

i would strongly advise against the sharpshooter. it makes the experience worse.

I highly doubt that honestly. I personally wouldn't do it any other way.

@trasharmdsister12--no problem bro

no, trust me, i own the sharpshooter (got it for $7, so im not mad about the purchase) and it is vastly inferior to just using the mo-con and navcon.

i had started sniping with the move 8 days before the psn outage, and raised my KD from 1.56 to 1.86. thats how much i have been raping with it (i have put in nearly 60 hrs into multi, so i play a lot). especially on the new DLC junkyard map. (which i got for free bc i just signed up for psn plus, and now i expect compensation. SONY DO YOU HEAR ME)

IDK I just can't see how it could be better without the sharpshooter.

Where did you get it for $7 BTW?

Around the Network

KZ3 score = 9.3

*pros

-Better graphics than the already jaw dropping KZ2
-Better campaign than KZ2 in every way and other typical military shooter(COD)
-Co-op is a blast
-Varied levels from jungles to snow.
-FAR FAR better multiplayer than KZ2.
-Better control feel than KZ2.

*con

-SP mode is still a bit short(6-7hours)
-Voice acting is a bit....off sometimes.

Shit, I have to play it after just finally beating KZ2. Hope this stays alive long enough for psn to get back online so I can rate it for the campaign and mulitiplayer.

Does not seem likely.

chocoloco said:

Shit, I have to play it after just finally beating KZ2. Hope this stays alive long enough for psn to get back online so I can rate it for the campaign and mulitiplayer.

Does not seem likely.

You have 24 hours before I rate it so it doesn't look likely lol.

Pretty dissapoint score IMO...also way fewer scores then I would have thought for a game like this.

Vgchartz score -- 8.58

GamrReview score -- 8.9

Highest score was 10, lowest was 5

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
osamanobama said:
yo_john117 said:
osamanobama said:
yo_john117 said:
ethomaz said:

yo_john117 said:

Lol I don't know about that....paying 80 bucks to hold a Dualshock and a wand seems pretty horrible.

There are other games to play... Heavy is way better using Move (for ALL).

I don't have Heavy Rain or anything else that would use move :-S

as it has been stated earlier you only need the motion con and eye. which costs $80. and if you insist, you can also get the navcon which is ~$30.

i would strongly advise against the sharpshooter. it makes the experience worse.

I highly doubt that honestly. I personally wouldn't do it any other way.

@trasharmdsister12--no problem bro

no, trust me, i own the sharpshooter (got it for $7, so im not mad about the purchase) and it is vastly inferior to just using the mo-con and navcon.

i had started sniping with the move 8 days before the psn outage, and raised my KD from 1.56 to 1.86. thats how much i have been raping with it (i have put in nearly 60 hrs into multi, so i play a lot). especially on the new DLC junkyard map. (which i got for free bc i just signed up for psn plus, and now i expect compensation. SONY DO YOU HEAR ME)

IDK I just can't see how it could be better without the sharpshooter.

Where did you get it for $7 BTW?

trust me, the sharpshooter is not as good. it might be fun with single player,  but thats its.

its just so easy to aim with the move, its so easy and fun, and sniping is such a breeze.

i can easily kill people while they are moving, and even while i move. jetspacks in multi are so easy to shoot out of the air.

well what i said about the price is slightly misleading. when i got LBP2 on amazon, i got a $20 credit, which i used for the sharpshooter. so that brought the price down to $20. and since i have 2 brothers, we split the cost. so $6.66.

not bad, but i have barely used it since its a lot better w/o it.

yo_john117 said:

Pretty dissapoint score IMO...also way fewer scores then I would have thought for a game like this.

Vgchartz score -- 8.58

GamrReview score -- 8.9

that is odd. it seemed people either loved it or hated it.

their were tons of 9 plus scores, then several terrible scores 5's and 6's. which really brought down the score.

the median and mode score, are surly much higher. but is very shocking it only got an 8.58 

edit: whats also odd, is that the user score is 9.0

osamanobama said:
yo_john117 said:

Vgchartz score -- 8.58

GamrReview score -- 8.9

that is odd. it seemed people either loved it or hated it.

their were tons of 9 plus scores, then several terrible scores 5's and 6's. which really brought down the score.

the median and mode score, are surly much higher. but is very shocking it only got an 8.58 

edit: whats also odd, is that the user score is 9.0

It appears a lot of people that could have scored in this thread didn't!

^^

I blame the PSN Fiasco overshadowing many nonPSN threads in the Sony forums.

Yeah, if you notice, after two days, this thread barely has over 1,000 views. If this fiasco wasn't going on, then that number would probably be doubled.

He probably should have put this thread in the gaming discussion to avoid being ignored, but then that would probably be unfair to other games.