By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT5: So Who's Got All Gold In The Licenses?

I have. Who else has? And if you have got all gold, which license test did you find the most difficult? I found IA-2 quite difficult. S License was easy. 

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

PSN ID: Ferrari_1996

Around the Network

Props to you. Many said its almost impossible without a wheel.

I have 3 people on my list that got platinum on GT5, one of them is chengou4 on the forum.

That's my goal but I'm still far from it, specially cause I haven't put much time into it yet (Dragon Age games have captured my little gaming time).

Nevertheless, I hope to join you in your achievement sooner or later. By the way, do you use a wheel?

pariz said:

That's my goal but I'm still far from it, specially cause I haven't put much time into it yet (Dragon Age games have captured my little gaming time).

Nevertheless, I hope to join you in your achievement sooner or later. By the way, do you use a wheel?

I used a DS3. I'm so proud. I don't have a wheel.
Are you going to use a DS3 or a wheel?

Ferrari_7861 said:
pariz said:

I used a DS3. I'm so proud. I don't have a wheel.
Are you going to use a DS3 or a wheel?

Just the same... I was hoping you said that you used a wheel so I could justify myself

Around the Network

Golding all the licences is pretty easy, even with a ds3. The real challenge r some of the special events, especially the X1 challenge.

I gave up on golding that with a ds3.

Looking forward to: FF Versus XIII / LBP2 / The Last Guardian / Yakuza 4 / ICO Collection

Got 60 golds with the DS3 , IB-3 was the hardest.

The real challenge is the X1 , got gold on Monza and just Bronze on the other two , used DS3.

Anybody else got all golds?

CGI-Quality said:

When I have the patience to finish them all, I'll have them as well. Can't tell how long that may take though.

Its not that hard. Do you use DS3 or a wheel?

I've also got gold on all the license tests, using a DS3. I'd say the most difficult was the double hairpin on Indianapolis, the sports (or was it comfort? Can't remember) tires had no grip whatsoever.

The X1 challenges are way too hard with a DS3 (although, I could put more time into them to improve, but I doubt I'd ever reach gold), and I'm also finding the Nurburgring in the wet extremely tough.