By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Your impressions of Conduit 2

Goldeneye is a very different game than the original and a very good one.

OT= My copy of Conduit 2 is coming but it will take some time to reach as other member mentioned I don't live in USA, but I bought all my games there.

Around the Network

@lord theeknight i never saide that MARIO KAart DS was a port. im sorry if that is what i implied.

@micheal 5 BG&E is the exact same game as it was before with nothing added, you cant say that for GE WII. Knight pretty much hit the nail on the head, but i would just like to add therei is a whole damn online multi player component that wasnt in the n64 1. and if you think the gam, sucks, thats ok, i would agree that Wii has not huge FPS exclusives

oniyide said:

@lord theeknight i never saide that MARIO KAart DS was a port. im sorry if that is what i implied.

@micheal 5 BG&E is the exact same game as it was before with nothing added, you cant say that for GE WII. Knight pretty much hit the nail on the head, but i would just like to add therei is a whole damn online multi player component that wasnt in the n64 1. and if you think the gam, sucks, thats ok, i would agree that Wii has not huge FPS exclusives

Actually I looked at your comment again (something I try to do in discussions when I remember to) and I realize I misread it. So my comment before is retracted.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

It is laughable to claim GE is a port with totally different level design, character models, stealth play, dynamic action, wider areas of action and freedom. It's basically a new game based around the film plot. I mean just youtube the array level on the N64 and Wii to see the enormous difference.

Madness, I tell ya, madness!

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Played online for about two hours. There are still connection issues similar to the original game, but with one key fix on how the game reacts to it: remember in The Conduit how it would half-load you into a match so you were stuck seeing a black screen where you could hear what was going on, but were stuck? When that happened in that game, the only solution was to pull the plug on the Wii and start from scratch. In Conduit 2? It boots you back to the start screen. Annoying, yes, but it saves you a whole 2 minutes of standing up, pulling plugs, reloading the console and reloading the game, and you can be reconnected and back in action in a fraction of the time

They seem to be relying too much on the level-up system to determine which weapons are available. Near as i can tell, only weapons the players themselves bring into the match will exist in the match, but you can change the weapon types you respawn with, but that changes it significantly from the original where you always knew what weapons the other guys would be starting with, and you could find better stuff yourself

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:

Played online for about two hours...

How many people are playing, is there a leaderboard to know your place according to your experience?

flagstaad said:
Mr Khan said:

Played online for about two hours...

How many people are playing, is there a leaderboard to know your place according to your experience?

There's the ranking system that was in place in the old game, but i don't know of any actual leaderboards. How many overall? idk. I didn't get into a game with more than 8 at a time, but that was usual for the old game too...

From my experience it all depends on time. From 12pm to 1:30 pm est (time im on before going to work) I can get about a full game or atleast 10 people. From 12am to 3am est the game usually has 8 people. I have seen a few full games that late but even in the day youll get people leaving cause their getting their asses kicked.

This game only sold what...1000 copies the first week...but I havent seen any in walmart or most other stores..so I dont know whats going on there.

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"

RaptorGTA said:

From my experience it all depends on time. From 12pm to 1:30 pm est (time im on before going to work) I can get about a full game or atleast 10 people. From 12am to 3am est the game usually has 8 people. I have seen a few full games that late but even in the day youll get people leaving cause their getting their asses kicked.

This game only sold what...1000 copies the first week...but I havent seen any in walmart or most other stores..so I dont know whats going on there.

30,000 i thought VGC has?

Mr Khan said:
RaptorGTA said:

30,000 i thought VGC has?

oh, i read somewhere it was over a 1000. Well 30,000 is better (i guess?). Just got done playing for the night. Free for all was a full game. Team battle was mostly full..but on and off laggy. Im assume with it being late and people father away from myself was causing the lag. We'll see how tomorrow mid day goes.

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"