By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3 Interview With New Multiplayer Gameplay!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

hooooray for killstreaks xD

I hope people also know, OPEN BETA JULY 5th not just ps /infamous 2 exclusive. Wasn't planning on getting either of those but infamous 2 will be later down the road.

"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia

it actually looks better than i expected, im still buying for single player though

End of 2012 prediction:

xbox 360 : 73-75 million  playstation 3 : 72-74 million  wii : 104-105 million 

Most hyped for :

Bioshock: infinte, The Last Of Us, Alan Wake's American Nightmare and Agent

hmm, still on the fence about the multiplayer

Around the Network

Looks like it still needs a lot of polish. I hope they aren't rushing this game.

Wagram said:

Looks like it still needs a lot of polish. I hope they aren't rushing this game.

true but hey still a long way till release.

I know this is ND were talking about here (one of the best dev IMO)  but why do I have this bad feeling that they are focusing a lot on MP this time around and might potentially result in a weak SP mode.......Im praying from the bottom of my heart that im wrong here but I would flame their forums if thats the case indeed.

Wagram said:

Uncharted 2 was made in 2 years so no worries. Are you talking about the graphics that need polish? As of now they loook REALLY good.

XxXProphecyXxX said:
Wagram said:

I know this is ND were talking about here (one of the best dev IMO)  but why do I have this bad feeling that they are focusing a lot on MP this time around and might potentially result in a weak SP mode.......Im praying from the bottom of my heart that im wrong here but I would flame their forums if thats the case indeed.

I think they have an entirely different team working on the mp don't they?

pitzy272 said:
XxXProphecyXxX said:
Wagram said:

I think they have an entirely different team working on the mp don't they?

yeah, 2 teams working on the game, one MP and one SP, Naughty dog only does everything, schabam!