By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How many people got a 360 for xmas ?

^I'm gonna guess you hit the reply button way to many times.
OT: my 10 year old cousin got a used Xbox for christmas, yes the original xbox, I felt kinda bad for him =(.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Around the Network
ioi said:
I got one

What 360 game are you most looking forward to playing?

We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that they [developers] want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so the question is what do you do for the rest of the nine and half years? It's a learning process. - SCEI president Kaz Hirai

It's a virus where you buy it and you play it with your friends and they're like, "Oh my God that's so cool, I'm gonna go buy it." So you stop playing it after two months, but they buy it and they stop playing it after two months but they've showed it to someone else who then go out and buy it and so on. Everyone I know bought one and nobody turns it on. - Epic Games president Mike Capps

We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games. - Activision CEO Bobby Kotick

yh 13 Microsoft is really kicking ass this holiday season all right

it not who i am but what i do that defines me. you'll never walk alone you'll never walk alone walk on walk on.

I dont get consoles on Christmas.

"Like you know"

I got a Xbox 360 a couple of months before Christmas, when the falcon was released.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Around the Network

what a falcon a bird

it not who i am but what i do that defines me. you'll never walk alone you'll never walk alone walk on walk on.

I didn't, because I already had one. But I did get a BB gift card, and I will be buying an XBOX 360 game.

Although my bro already had a 360, I got one as well. Now in my house there are 2 wiis, 2 360s, and 1 PS3.

kopboi said:
what a falcon a bird

How long have you been connected with the video gaming world?

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

I didn't get one for Christmas...I've had mine since February ;-p
I didn't get any 360 games either, though I did get SMG from my gf :D

I'm probably going to buy the Viva Pinata/Forza 2 bundle games from someone on Yahoo Auctions JP soon. :)

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"