By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you guys hate Silver The Hedgehog or just the game he appeared in?

Xxain said:
Cheebee said:

Gahh... I don't even know the character. Imo there are far, FAR too many unnecessary characters in the Sonic games... -_-

naaaaaw Sonic has a comparable cast of characters to Mario and Megaman

the only difference is that alot of Sonic characters are made playable when they dont always have to be just a appearance would be cool

Mario and Megaman have WAY too many unnecessary characters, too.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

I hate pretty much all of Sonic's friends, honestly. Everyone that isn't Knuckles, Rose, and Tails needs to be killed off...

Interesting idea for a character and I thought his form of play had potential but he's too annoying as a character for me to care too much.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Cheebee said:
Xxain said:
Cheebee said:

Gahh... I don't even know the character. Imo there are far, FAR too many unnecessary characters in the Sonic games... -_-

naaaaaw Sonic has a comparable cast of characters to Mario and Megaman

the only difference is that alot of Sonic characters are made playable when they dont always have to be just a appearance would be cool

Mario and Megaman have WAY too many unnecessary characters, too.

The diffrence between Sonic's unnecessary characters, and Mario's is that Mario characters get introduced in a particular game, and they are usually there just for that game, (save for spinoffs like Mario Kart, and Mario Party). When new characters get introduced in Sonic's world, they usually follow Sonic for the rest of his adventures.

i hate them both. the game for obvious reasons. i guess i just hate Silver becasuase he was just another unnecesary and useless character. plus i find him greatly annoying.