By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGC Mafia Round 28- Sign-up Thread-Resident Evil Edition

Hummm... so this could be my birthday round... still thinking to play, but I believe that I won't have much time so it would not be really fun to play. And I would anger other players...

Around the Network

Signup List
1. Clown
2. Linkzmax
3. NotStan
4. Baalzamon
5. TruckOSaurus
6. Final-Fan
7. Vetteman94
8. trashleg

25. Heph (MG mode =)

yasss :D

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Signup List
1. Clown
2. Linkzmax
3. NotStan
4. Baalzamon
5. TruckOSaurus
6. Final-Fan
7. Vetteman94
8. trashleg
9. Wonk

25. Heph (MG mode =)

Don't remove prof!

Signup List
1. Clown
2. Linkzmax
3. NotStan
4. Baalzamon
5. TruckOSaurus
6. Final-Fan
7. Vetteman94
8. trashleg
9. Wonk 

FF13V. theprof00

25. Heph (MG mode =)

Around the Network
trashleg said:

Signup List
1. Clown
2. Linkzmax
3. NotStan
4. Baalzamon
5. TruckOSaurus
6. Final-Fan
7. Vetteman94
8. trashleg

25. Heph (MG mode =)

yasss :D

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I thought I got everyone's wall! Then Wonk signs up and I'm like,"woops, forgot one." Then I remembered noname, outlaw, and many others!

Anyways the game is looking awesome! I think I've outdone myself this time.

Mr. Kitten will return by the way. This time in Racoon City

hatmoza said:

I thought I got everyone's wall! Then Wonk signs up and I'm like,"woops, forgot one." Then I remembered noname, outlaw, and many others!

Anyways the game is looking awesome! I think I've outdone myself this time.

Mr. Kitten will return by the way. This time in Racoon City

I thought you hadn't writtend on my wall since I had first said I didn't think I'd be able to do that. Instead I find you forgot me guess you only notice me when you are being my hero or murderer :P

Should I be scared of Mr. Kitten?

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Baalzamon said:

Should I be scared of Mr. Kitten?

Mr Kitten is a very evil being, but luckly last time I defeated his plans! He dared to think he could save the town!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO