By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I Just Played Uncharted 2 For the First Time...

^^'  It was kind of a shock for me aswell when I started to play my games on a HD TV...  In fact I started to replay some games simply because I wanted to know how the experience would be ;;;;  One of the first games I replayed was Mass Effect;..I could finally read the subtitles ^^'

Around the Network
Lostplanet22 said:

^^'  It was kind of a shock for me aswell when I started to play my games on a HD TV...  In fact I started to replay some games simply because I wanted to know how the experience would be ;;;;  One of the first games I replayed was Mass Effect;..I could finally read the subtitles ^^'

YES! Lol one of the best parts of replaying old games was being able to actually read the texts on the screen. The game is truly one of the best I've ever played. I'm excited to see how far Uncharted 3 pushes the bar.

Lostplanet22 said:

Haha yes that was what I like about having an HDTV...you can actually read all the in game menus and such.

It's funny how we have all taken HD for granted. But I used to play on a SD TV. I thought the graphics were great as well. Until I bought an LED HD 1,000,000:1 Contrast ratio TV. I was blown away by how different the experience was. Not just the crispness, but the colour. The colour was a billion times more refined. 

I love my TV.

yo_john117 said:
dsage01 said:
yo_john117 said:
dsage01 said:
yo_john117 said:
Raider84 said:

SD TV's still exist? News to me =P But anyways I can't imagine anyone playing their HD Console on a SD TV. That would be extremely sad news..

I did from early 2007 (when I first got my 360) until late 2010....it sucked.

Well I never experienced playing PS3 or 360 games in SD since I got my first hd TV in 2005. I really can't imagine playing games like Halo reach or Killzone 3 in SD.

That didn't really make sense to me lol

Sorry I fixed it I was doing multiple thigs at once so I wrote down a whole bunch of crap.

Do you mean SD? Cause that would make much more sense.

Yes I meant SD.