By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Recommend me a Laptop!

Soleron said:

I would expect that to struggle on Starcraft II medium settings. It will be playable but you could have gone a tiny bit further with the graphics card.

It'll run it fine on medium, my brother has a very very similar computer, and he runs starcraft 2 on medium to high with no problems whatsoever.  Unless it has an integrated graphics card, which I don't think it does.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network
Baalzamon said:
Soleron said:

I would expect that to struggle on Starcraft II medium settings. It will be playable but you could have gone a tiny bit further with the graphics card.

It'll run it fine on medium, my brother has a very very similar computer, and he runs starcraft 2 on medium to high with no problems whatsoever.  Unless it has an integrated graphics card, which I don't think it does.

The only benchmark I could find for the 6370M said it gets <20fps on medium. I guess SC2 still runs smooth at that framerate.

Soleron said:
Baalzamon said:
Soleron said:

The only benchmark I could find for the 6370M said it gets <20fps on medium. I guess SC2 still runs smooth at that framerate.

Interesting...I know my brother has to turn it down for high demand type stuff on SC2, but it runs fine otherwise, perhaps his came with a different graphics card, I really don't know.

Edit: Personally, on our desktop, despite being able to play it on high, I actually find the graphics much easier on my eyes on low, so I just play on that at 75 fps, it works quite good, actually.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.