Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
Garnett said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Your title lied to me :(

How so?

I meant I didn't find the video funnny that's all

I know what you meant.

You dont find it funny that someone has to give money, his glasses,shoes,hoodie and a dollar just to get a single gallon of gas? It gives a whole new meaning to giving an arm :P

Feedback? How could i improve? Im open for suggestions.

Garnett said:

I know what you meant.

You dont find it funny that someone has to give money, his glasses,shoes,hoodie and a dollar just to get a single gallon of gas? It gives a whole new meaning to giving an arm :P

The dudes seemed like they were kidding/joking or something, if they seemed more serious it would've been funnier I think (like the other dude actually does want all his stuff just for some gas, not just kdding around)

Also, maybe the first dude should've offered something more valuable, while the second dude refused the stuff cuz it wasn't nearly enough

The coolest thing imo would have been to let the first guy offer an actual arm/leg (prosthetic), maybe other body parts after that

Wow, first time I've ever offered feedback like this for a video rofl, but since you asked for it...

So any feedback/improvements for my feedback?

miz1q2w3e said:
Garnett said:

I know what you meant.

The dudes seemed like they were kidding/joking or something, if they seemed more serious it would've been funnier I think (like the other dude actually does want all his stuff just for some gas, not just kdding around)

Also, maybe the first dude should've offered something more valuable, while the second dude refused the stuff cuz it wasn't nearly enough

The coolest thing imo would have been to let the first guy offer an actual arm/leg (prosthetic), maybe other body parts after that

Wow, first time I've ever offered feedback like this for a video rofl, but since you asked for it...

So any feedback/improvements for my feedback?

Thanks for the feedback, will take it to heart.

The funny thing is, We walked to Mcdonalds/Gas station (Its in one building) and when we came out, we got the bright idea to do a video, and thus we did the video (about 10 retakes). So his glasses,hoodie and shoes is the only thing he could really offer, but yeah it was our first skit. We're gonna do a new one probably tomorrow or something (This time ill be in it), its gonna be alot more clean cut, and better all around.