By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Turn 10 Reflects on the Past, Present and Future of the Forza Franchise

Lyrikalstylez said:

I havent played Forza since the first on the original Xbox, Its great an All but I just dont like racing games.

I hope Turn-10 gets an oppurtunity to create a different game because a company cant live on just one franchise!!

Their specialty is racer games. That, and they're owned by Microsoft. They'll be fine.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network
Lyrikalstylez said:

I havent played Forza since the first on the original Xbox, Its great an All but I just dont like racing games.

I hope Turn-10 gets an oppurtunity to create a different game because a company cant live on just one franchise!!

o_O yes they can, quite easily in fact! As long as it keeps evolving. Look at GT ... still going strong after so many years.

huaxiong90 said:
Lyrikalstylez said:

Their specialty is racer games. That, and they're owned by Microsoft. They'll be fine.

What happens when the series starts to die out, and fail to sell

Ms will see no other choice but to let the company go

funniest part is some developers from polyphony actually played forza 3 and were taking notes on it at e3 09

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/turn-10-polyphony-checked-out-forza

Seece said:
Lyrikalstylez said:

o_O yes they can, quite easily in fact! As long as it keeps evolving. Look at GT ... still going strong after so many years.

Bad example, PD also develop the Tourist Trophy franchise.

Around the Network

Only read about half of the article, but I respect how the developer spoke and his refusal to slander any of his competition (i.e. GT). This is much different, pretty much the opposite, from what I saw from Forza and its developers previously. There seemed to be a lot of arrogance, and I didn't have any respect for them or Forza bc of it. They've gained my respect now.