By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Curse of Motorstorm Apocalypse!

Motorstorm Apocalypse really got it bad...with delaying in almost every country and no advertising + halt shipements in Australia its not a good time for Motorstorm-fans...mainly cause of the terrible disaster in Japan!

In some areas in europe its available but at a little stock...it released (?) today in the United Kingdom and got a indefinitely release date in Japan + America...a wronger release time for that kind of game wasnt possible!

To the europeans in here...do somebody got it in here...if yes how is it?How was the stock in the game-shops?Is it better than the predecessors?

For me a friend of me will rent it tomorrow and we will play it...im very excited cause all the gameplay-videos and pictures were mindblowing for me!

For the americans...what your current state?are you sad cause of the delaying?will you import it?do you got patience and can wait for it?

Around the Network

lol?are you guys kidding me?no response goddamn...hmm how i believed MotorStorm is really DEAD...R.I.P.

they made a really bad mess of it.

i think they should have delayed it a month or two more, fixed the things reviewers didnt like then relaunched it.

Yeah, it's a pretty horrible timing, but I'm still excited for the game. I don't know when I'll getting it though... :/

They couldnt of fixed things or added new features while it was delayed as it had already been shipped to retailers, but its out now in Europe anyway and its fantastic. 

Around the Network
Xenostar said:

They couldnt of fixed things or added new features while it was delayed as it had already been shipped to retailers, but its out now in Europe anyway and its fantastic. 

you played it?

man im playing it tonight...whats the difficult like?at Pacific Rift i sucked hard cause i didnt clearly saw through...like i needed a street...and i guess in Apocalypse there are not many streets too...fukk im gonna suck again...but despite that i really enjoy the MotorStorm-series! ^^

I saw copies at jbhifi in australia for sale in the new release area exactly 1 week ago.

I have seen plently of copies for the game at EB here in Australia. 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Motorstorm Pacific Rift is my favorite racer. Played it for 60 hours total or so and got it's platinum.

However I played Motorstorm Apocalypse's demo I got totally turned off. That imo wasn't the same racer as Pacific Rift or Arctic Edge or the original. 

Oh and I think it's been in stock in the Netherlands for a week or so.

mchaza said:

I have seen plently of copies for the game at EB here in Australia. 

yeah it released in Australia...but only for 1 shipment..you guys dont get new copies till dont know when...