By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tactics Ogre PSP owners: did you buy Vagrant story using promo code ?

Tactics Ogre PSP owners: did you buy Vagrant story using promo code ?

Yes 3 23.08%

No - I already had it 3 23.08%

No - other reasons 2 15.38%

show me the results 3 23.08%

PSP is dead trolololol 2 15.38%

Total:13

As Square enix seems to be including now promo codes to buy various PSN games at 50% discount in almost all big releases it has for PSP in 2011 I wonder how usefull they are in selling more games ?

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

Well i actully already bought Vagrant Story on the PSN before i got the code from Tactics Ogre, and i had it on PS1 anyway.

does someone want the code?? it is a very good game.

OT: i doubt their that useful in selling games, i didnt know i had the code until after i bought Tactics Ogre, and the FF14 beta code from FF13 didnt convince me to try out FF14.

the codes work in selling games i think, but not that much. SEs games arnt mainstream enough for them to work imho.

No. I already have the original one.

*scratches head* No, my copy doesn't have the offer. It was a launch copy shipped from Amazon with the tarot cards...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

dunno001 said:

*scratches head* No, my copy doesn't have the offer. It was a launch copy shipped from Amazon with the tarot cards...

Hmm maybe it's only Square Enix Europe idea.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

I believe it's Europe only.

Zlejedi said:
dunno001 said:

Hmm maybe it's only Square Enix Europe idea.

Well, that'd explain it, then. Squenix NA fails again, then... they might've gotten me to bite on  it for half off; I have access to the original here already anyway...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

That's actually a pretty cool way to encourage people to buy games new. Much better idea than this Online Pass bullshit that EA and THQ have experimented with.