By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Club Nintendo Overcredit???

So with my 3DS and launch game purchases I hit my Club Nintendo platinum, but I think they overcredited me. I got 30 coins for the game and 10 for Plan To Buy but I also got an extra 10 (in a separate row on the details page) for each game. Is this normal or did I get lucky?

Other question, can I wait until next Club Nintendo year to do the post play surveys?

3DS - 2277 - 6636 - 6675 WiiU - Vectorferret
(Write on wall or PM if adding)
Around the Network
Vectorferret said:

So with my 3DS and launch game purchases I hit my Club Nintendo platinum, but I think they overcredited me. I got 30 coins for the game and 10 for Plan To Buy but I also got an extra 10 (in a separate row on the details page) for each game. Is this normal or did I get lucky?

Other question, can I wait until next Club Nintendo year to do the post play surveys?

Registering Nintendo-published 3DS launch titles within a month of launch nets you an extra 10 points per game, so that's where they came from.

I don't know about the post-play surveys, but they're available for a long time, so I think you'd be fine if you waited (I still haven't done mine for Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn).

Post play surveys last years! there is a section somewhere( i forget where) that it tells you exactly when it expires. I have a ton i will do next club nintendo year since i already have all the ones i need for this year.

I am a nintendo fan, not a nintendo fanboy

Man today I regestered my 3DS and now I am 10 points short of Platinum status. So freaking close!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Joelcool7 said:

Man today I regestered my 3DS and now I am 10 points short of Platinum status. So freaking close!

I'm 50 points away of Platinum, i'll be there next week with Pilotwings and Steel Diver...

Around the Network

Hey does anyone know, I think you get ten points for downloading a VC game, do you get those points for downloading a VC game?

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Joelcool7 said:

Hey does anyone know, I think you get ten points for downloading a VC game, do you get those points for downloading a VC game?

I know you get 10 for DSiWare and WiiWare, but I have no idea about VC.

3DS - 2277 - 6636 - 6675 WiiU - Vectorferret
(Write on wall or PM if adding)