By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - George Hotz Runs Away to South America; Lies About Having PSN Account

Oh, these threads are always so entertaining.

Around the Network
Damnyouall said:

Fun fact: People of low intelligence tend to believe anything that fits their agenda, no matter how blatantly implausible or nonsensical, and they never waste any time on fact-finding.

"The more you know".

right, cause fleeing to avoid prosecution is sooo blatantly implausible and nonsensical.  it's neeever happened before right?

and as long as we're handing out the life lessons:

Good riddance

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

kitler53 said:
Damnyouall said:

Fun fact: People of low intelligence tend to believe anything that fits their agenda, no matter how blatantly implausible or nonsensical, and they never waste any time on fact-finding.

"The more you know".

right, cause fleeing to avoid prosecution is sooo blatantly implausible and nonsensical.

Fun fact: He is not being prosecuted. This is civil litigation.

"The more you know".

"Well certainly with the Xbox 360, we had some challenges at the launch. Once we identified that we took control of it. We wanted to do it right by our customers. Our customers are very important to us." -Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb (10/2013). Note: RRoD was fixed with the Jasper-revision 3 years after the launch of 360

"People don't pay attention to a lot of the details."-Yusuf Mehdi explaining why Xbone DRM scheme would succeed

"Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity; it's called Xbox 360,”-Don Mattrick

"The region locking of the 3DS wasn't done for profits on games"-MDMAlliance

Life's Good

http://geohotgotsued.blogspot.com/2011/03/lifes-good.html#comments

Club Atlético Boca Juniors is a Argentine sports club based in the La Boca neighborhood of Buenos Aires. It is best known for its professional football team, which currently plays in the Primera División.

Around the Network

If this turns out to be true.....oh man

Idiot.

He could've crushed Sony in court and forced them to reverse a few of their more punitive anti-consumer practices, but now he definitely is a criminal and shot the whole case to hell

:/

Edit: is it legal to flee from a civil subpoena? I would think not either way, but less damning than if he were on criminal trial

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

LivingMetal said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

For those who idiotically donated money to this douchbag...

Some people like to stand up for their rights. Some people apparently like watching their own rights get trampled on

who is getting owned by whom?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

kitler53 said:
Damnyouall said:

"The more you know".

right, cause fleeing to avoid prosecution is sooo blatantly implausible and nonsensical.  it's neeever happened before right?

and as long as we're handing out the life lessons:

Except that he's not being prosecuted.

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.

Mr Khan said:
LivingMetal said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

For those who idiotically donated money to this douchbag...

Some people like to stand up for their rights. Some people apparently like watching their own rights get trampled on

who is getting owned by whom?

Like I've said before:

"My consumers' rights says that I should get what I paid for when I fork out $60 for a game and not have some yahoo ruin the experience by utilizing "tools" in negative ways that were not meant for said purchased game."