Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN gives 3DS a 7.5/10

IGN gives 3DS a 7.5/10

Yes, IGN is right 15 51.72%

No, IGN is biased 7 24.14%

See results 7 24.14%

Total:29

Do you agree with IGN?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeQGkadrCkE

Edit: Sorry guys i didn't know this thread was posted. Well i just want to know your opinion...

I trust no one, not even myself.

Around the Network

I don't know if they are right are wrong because i do not own the system. But if i go by the price, then yeah i agree with them

I think they actually put it a little to high, I think they reviewed it in a house, keeping the 3D in screen on a bus or car or something would be all but impossible and they should have mentioned that 

Sr.Bangsalot said:

I think they actually put it a little to high, I think they reviewed it in a house, keeping the 3D in screen on a bus or car or something would be all but impossible and they should have mentioned that 

cause you tried it obviously....

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:
Sr.Bangsalot said:

cause you tried it obviously....

I have trouble keeping a psp steady sometimes no way you could keep it iwthin the 3D constantly 

Around the Network

That's because the PSP is so heavy. ... jk

I can assure you it works nicely in a car or on a bus. I tried. I think you'd have to go on a very bumpy road to experience problems.

On topic, I basically agree with the IGN score. I myself score it a bit higher, but that may be because of personal preference.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

radiantshadow92 said:

I don't know if they are right are wrong because i do not own the system. But if i go by the price, then yeah i agree with them