By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mortal Kombat, Portal 2, Conduit 2, Head to Head to head!!!!

All three of these are coming the same day, april 19th. WHich one are you getting week 1, or which 2 are you getting? or maybe them all?? Which one will do the best.

Kratos is tempting but ive never been a MK fan so thats a pass for me. but PORTAL 2, hell yes!! Conduit 1 was not all that dont know how 2 will shape up. wait and see on that one.

I think MK will do the best it is more known than the rest. despite Kratos being in PS3 i think the 360 version will do better, Portal 2 will follow. Im thinking most people will buy it on Steam for PC, and then the 360 and PS3 version because orange box ran like crap. Conduit 2, who knows what that will do

Around the Network

Mortal Kombat surely, I'll probably buy Portal 2 two weeks later...And I disagree, I think fighting games in general tend to do better on the Ps3. Also, the kratos exclusivity will surely help.

I was really surprized at how much i liked the MK demo i hated that game back in the day because of the way they moved and the annoying sounds the charactors maked but now it just plays perfectly and sounds better... So thats my pick for that week, i think portal 2 will sale the best then MK and i dont think conduit 2 will do that well its time to face facts the wii is casual

@luvtospooge  i would agree with you but MK is a US franchise i dont see the Japanese going for this and that country is the deciding factor when it comes to fighting games, but i might be wrong Arkham Asylum surprised alot of people

@newcloud  Conduit 2 might surprise ya, GE did pretty good. I will say that the demographs for Wii are different than the HDs, i dont know about casual, im not touching that. Good luck to ya

Around the Network

Mortar Kongbat.

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

Umm PS3 verison will sell better than 360 for portal 2. Same for MK but Portal 2 has been in the top 10 on steam for weeks now so while we wont know the numbers i am predicting that the numbers for Portal 2 will be high. But PS3 will sell more than 360 because the PS3 veirson is going to be far superior 

Also how can you has they are competiting really you have the conduit 2 thats is the only game out of the 3 games on the Wii and They are so different in genres. 

the last one of these was Killzone3 (PS3) v Bulletstorm (PS3) and we knew how that went as well as Killzone 3(PS3) v Bulletstorm (360). And that is because they are both FPS and happened to be set in space on an hostile planet. 

But here you have an Fighting game vsing an FP Puzzle game on the consoles despite the chances of gamers chosing which one to buy will be an small minority. Where Portal 2 is going to be strongly supported by the PC community because of being from Valve.

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

-Newcloud- said:

I was really surprized at how much i liked the MK demo i hated that game back in the day because of the way they moved and the annoying sounds the charactors maked but now it just plays perfectly and sounds better... So thats my pick for that week, i think portal 2 will sale the best then MK and i dont think conduit 2 will do that well its time to face facts the wii is casual

Super Smash Brothers Brawl says hi! That game has sold more than many top games from the HD twins. The difference being that third parties try to bring hardcore games to Wii but they suck and lack originality. So far most Resident Evil games on Wii are guaranteed to surpass 1 million and thus far the only game that brings interest is The Grinder. Conduit 2 looks kind of dull but we'll see. MK being multi and recognizable franchise will most likely win in sales.

@mchaza  dude relax, i just wanted to know who was getting what and who thought what would do best on that day. 

As for Portal 2, you could say Dead Space 2 did better on xbox360 despite the ps3 version having more features same as MOH and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. As a PS3 owner im getting the PS3 version regardless but i still dont think it will do better than 360, but i dont mind being wrong in this case.

portal2 > mk >>>>> conduit 2

i will only be buying portal 2 (ps3 - already pre-ordered)