By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - To those who didnt believe. Full confirmation. 360 Crysis 2.

selnor said:
goforgold said:
selnor said:
goforgold said:
selnor said:
Nsanity said:

4 minutes onwards.

It's just not possible. Seriously. WTF. It is just not possible.

Have they added a 2nd GPU on the disc? An extra 256 Mb of Ram?

That is absolutely amazing.

you need to play more games dude

I have played all the top games on the the 2 HD twins and the wii. No game does everything you see there in realtime all at once. ( PC not included ).

At points you can count more than 25 light sources. Also that room that you fight in with all the gunfire which adds even more additional lightsources, as well as the concrete breaking up. And on top of that the scale. That building going down in realtime engine is crazy. Just crazy.

Ive been impressed. But PC devs like Crytek are not happy with confined areas,l small rooms and some half baked pre rendered backdrops.

What I just saw for consoles at least is brilliant. Pure brilliant.

And to think that reviewers are saying it is by far and away the best 3D glasses game to. Crytek have done it in the console world. Not just the PC world.

Still I'd love to see the newly announced Extreme Graphics mode on PC.

I would seriously turn the brightness up.

and no doubt the game looks stunning, but I've been just as impressed with killzone 2

I'm not gonna pick just one game. Thats how conosole wars start.

Top games of all platforms currently look pretty. But none of them are technically doing what Crysis 2 is on 360 and PS3. As a whole package in realtime, CryEngine 3 is unbelieveable.

while that can be argued, it's not like it's blowing anything out of the water like your reacting.

Around the Network

seriously why post PS3 gameplay here?

Nsanity said:

that is pretty amazing, ty

goforgold said:
selnor said:
Nsanity said:

4 minutes onwards.

It's just not possible. Seriously. WTF. It is just not possible.

Have they added a 2nd GPU on the disc? An extra 256 Mb of Ram?

That is absolutely amazing.

you need to play more games dude

I have to say Crysis 2 does look absolutely stunning....I've played K3 and from what that last video I saw of Crysis 2 I would say its about as good looking as KZ3.

But I will save my final judgement for when I play Crysis 2 for myself.

Around the Network

Umm, is it an exclusive? If im interested in shooter, i can get it too, on PS3.

mantlepiecek said:
selnor said:
mantlepiecek said:

I have seen. There's like 1 min of gameplay graphics.

I hope you know the entire part from the moment you see the the guys inside the sub, to the the chopper is appearing is controllable. You do know that right. Thats 5 mins of that video.

Yeah, seen it. 5 min, 1 min, not that much of a difference since he isn't shooting anything.

Killzone 2 has a similar scene which looks around the same or even better with sev starting with looking in the mirror and then moving in the ISA headquarters.

Lets see gameplay and then I will agree it looks great and is comparable to Killzone 3. The credits is what was used for trailers as well.

Lol he can't except the fact that a game on 360 looks almost as good as Killzone 3 on PS3. Oh well get over it kid 

tingyu said:

Umm, is it an exclusive? If im interested in shooter, i can get it too, on PS3.

no if you read the op you will find out why this was posted... This has nothing to do with the ps3, people said this was clearly the pc version... it appears they were wrong. The fact that ps3 videos are on this thread are seriously puzzling

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Played the game on 360 already, looks good, better than the footage posted since thats on youtube. The PS3 version i have not played, but its supposed to look the same, except it has some frame drops.

mundus6 said:

Played the game on 360 already, looks good, better than the footage posted since thats on youtube. The PS3 version i have not played, but its supposed to look the same, except it has some frame drops.

how?

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752