By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games,with under-rated multiplayer

So what are some games with multiplayer,that's not as popular as you think it should be. The multiplayer were you think,man why aren't more people playing this? I personally think that the dead space multiplayer is a bit under-rated. Playing as the monster things were fun as hell,in my opinion. So what are some fun games with multiplayer,that more people should be playing?

Around the Network

socom on psp. Nobody plays anymore

Without a doubt...Uncharted 2. :)

Tatsunoko vs Capcom, I played some good 80 plus hours online with that game.  More than I did for other fighting games such as SCIV, SFIV or SSBB.

calibrate` said:

Without a doubt...Uncharted 2. :)

definitely a good multiplayer game but I wouldn't call it under-rated. last time I played, it had quite a big community.

OT: I'll have to go with Demon's Souls and Frontlines: fuels of war on the 360. I've had tons of fun invading other people's world's in Demon's Souls. also the messages they send after you kill them are always hilarious.

Frontlines, while not an original FPS, was a lot o fun.

Around the Network

Ghostbusters, Condemned 2 and Transformers WFCT. Those were fun however never had a huge online community.

Monday Night Combat, its an amazing online game.  But if you don't run a party and have a good connection even good players get stomped.  But when things go right its one of the best games.  I've heard its much better on Steam then the 360 though and you don't need to run a party to compete.

Uncharted 2

though its multiplayer was praised in the reviewss

its still not as big and talked about as it should be.

many people on this site seem to think it was just tacked on, it wasnt. it was terrific

The Lord of the Rings: Conquest (them bitch closed it on PS3 grr)

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Even though it's praised a lot, it's not praised enough)

Transformers: War for Cybertron (Just very fun)

Bionic Commando (Although very buggy it's very cool)

Warhawk (Well Warhawk is only about the multiplayer so since Warhawk is underrated..)

Boutros said:

The Lord of the Rings: Conquest (them bitch closed it on PS3 grr)

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Even though it's praised a lot, it's not praised enough)

Transformers: War for Cybertron (Just very fun)

Bionic Commando (Although very buggy it's very cool)

Warhawk (Well Warhawk is only about the multiplayer so since Warhawk is underrated..)

Thats awesome you mentioned warhawk, my pick for most underrated online game this gen by far ( I think that had less to do with the game and more to do with the state of the ps3 at that time).  I would say uncharted 2 as well because I dont think it gets the respect it deserves, and one that I know never gets talked about is metal gear online which never gets a mention for its online component though it is highly polished and A TON of fun.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB