By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - OFFICIAL: Uncharted 3 Sales Predictions

Let's do this before the epic E3 trailer is shown.

FW- 1.3

LT- 5.1

Around the Network

first week

2 million

lifetime

10 million <--a man can dream right

FW- 1.2 million

LTD- 6 million

RareglovE said:

first week

2 million

lifetime

10 million <--a man can dream right

hahahahahaha. I hope your dream comes true. But really 1/5 of ps3 user base buying uc3. I don't think so.

1.7 millions week one.

6.8 millions life time.

Uncharted 2 sold 850k week one and at the time Uncharted had sold about 2.7 millions.

By the time U3 launches U2 should be around 4.7 millions so the same proportion of people buying the game on week one would be around 1.5 millions. I give it an additional 200k because the hype is obviously bigger this time around with more people already owning U2 and more media coverage since the series went from great with the first game to GotY material with the second.

Lifetime i really have no idea and just multiplied week one by 4. Has good a guess as any i suppose.

Around the Network

2.1mil FW

6.5mil LT

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

1.3 FW with 5.5 LT

"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia

CGI-Quality said:

1.2 mill Week 1, 4.7-5million lifetime.

Btw: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=120963&page=1

This was MY idea first!

Putting this in your thread too.

1.5M FW

6M lifetime

Caveat: only if it's a >90 on Metacritic. <90 on metacritic and it'll probably still do 1.5M FW but only 4.5M lifetime.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

First week:

EU:650k/US:550k/JP45K=1245k

Lifetime-6.5-7mil

FW: 975 k

Lifetime: 5.7 mil