By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How Did You Choose Your Vgchartz Name?

I love Japanese elegant gothic lolita fashion, but obviously that would be too long and annoying. So it was shortened to lolita. :)

So no it has nothing to do with the novel/movie. I don't know why Japanese girls chose that name for the fashion. Maybe because they thought it sounded cute? O_o?

Around the Network

It's just what I usually use. Got it from A Clockwork Orange (the book, isn't mentioned in the film) years ago.

I've been using Rocketpig to sign on to everything Internet related since 1997. I also own Rocketpig.net. It's pretty much a given at this point.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

My real name is Pablo Ariznabarreta.

P. Ariznabarreta.

pariznabarreta.

pariz.

PS: I love greek mithology. I came up with the idea thanks to Adidas.

Same as CGI! (not the PSN bit though )

Around the Network

It was my undergrad email address, my first initial and the first seven letters of my last name.  At the time it made perfect since to me, t westerm and I stuck with it, I even have my own twesterm domain.

Boy was that a mistake.

It's amazing how many people get confused by twesterm and think it's twestern.  I don't know how people have tried correcting me or get my email address wrong when I fill something out even after I explicitly say yes, that is an m on the end.

I would change it, but I'm lazy and I already have the domain I don't feel like changing.  Before twesterm though I used Dr Obvious for most things, but that was the late 90's and early 2000's.

rocketpig said:

I've been using Rocketpig to sign on to everything Internet related since 1997. I also own Rocketpig.net. It's pretty much a given at this point.

So you live just outside msp?!? (how you liking this epic winter, LOL)

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

I enjoy the finest brandies.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Baalzamon said:
rocketpig said:

So you live just outside msp?!? (how you liking this epic winter, LOL)

This shit needs to go away. I'm officially tired of snow.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Porcupine_I said:

Porcupine is a character from my favorite Movie (see picture)

It says stalker in your profile picture o_O

I got mine when creating a name for XBL, Stan wasnt available so I decided to stick Not in front of it because I didn't appreciate the use of numbers, well I just didn't want any in mine, and that's the only thing I could come up with at the time, so kinda just adapted that as a callname.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.