By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - HELP!! MY BABY IS DYING

my ps3 is playing up and i am in need of help, it keeps freezing soon after i turn it on and it wont turn of unless i plug it out. it started playing up when i started downloading the god of war collection off of PSN and my ps3 kept on freezing and unfreezing. i was thinking if it had something to do with the amount free space i have on my hdd, (its almost full, about 3gb left). i tried to back up my data but the ps3 freezes before i get the chance. any help would be appreciated  thanks in advance. BTW i have a 120GB PS3

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

Dude u scared the shit out of me with your title.

ocean-1984 said:

QFT, I genuinely thought someone was in distress.. posting on a video game sales website lololollo x)

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Could it be the recent update? My ps3 has frozen a few times since the patch. I have a 120 GB ps3 as well with 12 GB left.

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

ocean-1984 said:

loool sorry about that, is there a way i can change the title?

Around the Network
Mythe said:

Could it be the recent update? My ps3 has frozen a few times since the patch. I have a 120 GB ps3 as well with 12 GB left.

i was wondering the same thing, but it only started freezing today

Duh, did you people really believe a responsible parent would post their baby's problems in a random videogame website? I was 100% sure it was something Wii/PS3/360 related from the start.

(misleading title)

It may be an update. I got the KZ3 bundle recently. updated and installed my games with no problem, until i updated it, now all my games take forever to download(in the hundred minutes) and no its not my internet connection.

Anyway you should do a whole system reset, but you would lose your data :(

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

You should shake it. I hear shaking babies does wonders for sick babies.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling