By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Any New PS3 deals happening?

we have bundles with some game every week here in aus mainly between EB and JBHIFI

I think EB is having an deal were you get an PS3 320gb and Bulletstorm and an platium game i think NFS shift for 599

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Around the Network

I recommend you go for KZ3 bundle. The BB 50 gift card aint bad either. I'd also keep an eye on amazon.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

I bought the KZ3 bundle off Amazon hopefully it will be here wednesday

sorry double post

Wait for E3.

My PS3 broke down twice, I purchase it at the beginning of 2007 I believe, broke within a month, sent it to Sony and got it repaired. During the beginning of 2010 it broke again, just my luck.

I haven't gamed in a longggg time due to school (I go to school away from home & its engineering so I don't have much time to do anything besides study). I am going to wait for E3 since I think Sony has something coming up their sleeve, like a new special bundle or a slight reduction in price or newer modified faster models that are slightly better overall or something like that. If you can wait till April 29th, you can wait till June - July :P.

Around the Network
calibrate` said:

Wait for E3.

My PS3 broke down twice, I purchase it at the beginning of 2007 I believe, broke within a month, sent it to Sony and got it repaired. During the beginning of 2010 it broke again, just my luck.

I haven't gamed in a longggg time due to school (I go to school away from home & its engineering so I don't have much time to do anything besides study). I am going to wait for E3 since I think Sony has something coming up their sleeve, like a new special bundle or a slight reduction in price or newer modified faster models that are slightly better overall or something like that. If you can wait till April 29th, you can wait till June - July :P.

I already ordered the KZ3 bundle so I am getting a game that will cost me $65 in my state for free. And April 19th is a month way, E3 is 3 months away and Sony probably wouldn't do a full $100 price cut to TGS. I been waiting for Socom 4 for months and I don't want to miss out playing with my friends for 2 months to possibly save $35 bucks at most.