By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings - Hype express train

I finished Blood of Elves yesterday.

Anyone who says Geralt is a rip-off of Elric is an idiot. They have no real similarities outside the colors of their hair.

Around the Network

Never really played Witcher nor do i have the money to buy the $5 (YES) promo from GOG. But i have a Witcher 2 exclusive promo code for Miecznik set if anyone's  interested.

dane007 said:

The reviews are not  out yet hence why there isn't any thread for it . Wagram --- which version did you end up getting?

Premium. Case looks awesome. Well worth the purchase.

Jemc------ yeah it can't play max  with my pc specs. Its really beautiful on max settings. Better than metro and all crysis games lol. The option Uber sampling is bit to  much for my pc. Its playable but you will playing at around the early 24fps. If you don't mind that much slowdown then you are algd lol

nice and yeah i agree its well worth the purchase as the game is pretty wicked lol. Damn the reviwers are taking their time lol. Can yo uplay on the maximum settings?

Around the Network

if you have a message saying that you don't have any admin priviliges to activate the game then right click the short cut icon for witcher 2 and click run as administrator. It should work after that.

.....and I can't activate my game due to server maintenance. Thanks SecuROM.

what how come. It worked fine when i activated the game on the 18th nz time. I didn't register the game just installed it .

I have a digital copy, but I can't register it too. it's not due to SecuROM though, it's a CD Projekt problem.

I installed and just saw the intro and walked out of the hut, it looks amazing and plays much better, but god how I hate motion blur!

btw, GamesRadar gave it a 10.

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

yea the game does look amazing expecially on ultra. i know i have said it millions of times but i can't help it lol. You do know you can switch motion blur off. Before you start the game go to teh video settings , click advanced settings and switch it off. They have changed it heaps. Even the combat is different lol.