By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So a friend of mine was in Target today ...

So your off topic point is that Sony and Microsoft can actually produce more units then are needed while even after over a year Nintendo cant seem to get is production ramped up?

Neat?

Around the Network

Which target had all those xbox premiums?
I was looking for one on Monday and Tuesday for it at Best Buys, Walmart and GameStop, and they were all out of them.

pakidan101 said:

Actually, technically you really can't call another person a kid just because you have a beard...I had a beard since I was 14 so it would be still weird calling another person a kid when I was still a kid with a beard myself.

So did I, actually.

How about he has to reach legal drinking age first? 

"I mean, c'mon, Viva Pinata, a game with massive marketing, didn't sell worth a damn to the "sophisticated" 360 audience, despite near-universal praise--is that a sign that 360 owners are a bunch of casual ignoramuses that can't get their heads around a 'gardening' sim? Of course not. So let's please stop trying to micro-analyze one game out of hundreds and using it as the poster child for why good, non-1st party, games can't sell on Wii. (Everyone frequenting this site knows this is nonsense, and yet some of you just can't let it go because it's the only scab you have left to pick at after all your other "Wii will phail1!!1" straw men arguments have been put to the torch.)" - exindguy on Boom Blocks

i guess you're talking about the USA
you must know, that Target isn't know in much places else than the US..

''Hadouken!''

SRLemmiwinks said:
So your off topic point is that Sony and Microsoft can actually produce more units then are needed while even after over a year Nintendo cant seem to get is production ramped up?

Neat?

Doesn't Ninty produce more Wiis than either of the other two companies produce their console?

Demand is the problem here Lemmiwinks.

Around the Network
Rath said:
SRLemmiwinks said:

Neat?

Doesn't Ninty produce more Wiis than either of the other two companies produce their console?

Demand is the problem here Lemmiwinks.

Not only that, but he's also wrong in saying that Nintendo didn't ramp up production (they ramped it up by 80%).

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

pakidan101 said:
Wow that is pretty amazing...seems like it is getting harder and harder to get a Wii these days...

@Smash_Brother

Actually, technically you really can't call another person a kid just because you have a beard...I had a beard since I was 14 so it would be still weird calling another person a kid when I was still a kid with a beard myself.

I knew a kid who was 14 and he had a beard AND a bald spot. On the bright side he could buy bear without getting carded.

The Best Buy by me didn't seem to have too many premiums either... like 3-4 vs a decent amount of the rest (20+) and like... 40+ Halo edition 360s.

Those are going to have to drop below the regular price before people buy them.

You stood there and counted over a hundred consoles?

But anyway, few days before Christmas who wouldn't want to snatch that up.

Does anyone know if any of the big chains are getting in Wii's this Sunday?