By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A FULL overview of the 3DS vs NGP war, and advantages/disadvantages

IamAwsome said:

IGNORE THIS THREAD, POSTED BY ACCIDENT

Around the Network
Kissinger said:
Wagram said:

Assuming your company is going to succeed just because you have succeeded in the past will ruin you eventually. Everything rises and falls and Nintendo is no exception. It happened before and will happen again.

So are you saying you think NGP is going to beat 3DS in sales?  No, then why bother posting that if even you don't believe it in this case?

i think NGP will beat 3ds.

3ds is already half hacked, people wont really use 3d to save battery life, its repeated psp's problem of only 1 analogue stick and i can see even fewer 3rd party exclusives now that NGP has a touch screen (which heavily disadvantaged psp).

on top of that sony have all their experience from psp hacking, ps3 development costs and pricing strategy and PSPgo.

i dont think they can go wrong any further.

fps_d0minat0r said:
Kissinger said:
Wagram said:

Assuming your company is going to succeed just because you have succeeded in the past will ruin you eventually. Everything rises and falls and Nintendo is no exception. It happened before and will happen again.

So are you saying you think NGP is going to beat 3DS in sales?  No, then why bother posting that if even you don't believe it in this case?

i think NGP will beat 3ds.

3ds is already half hacked, people wont really use 3d to save battery life, its repeated psp's problem of only 1 analogue stick and i can see even fewer 3rd party exclusives now that NGP has a touch screen (which heavily disadvantaged psp).

on top of that sony have all their experience from psp hacking, ps3 development costs and pricing strategy and PSPgo.

i dont think they can go wrong any further.

3ds has nintendogs and cats. that alone will make the 3ds beat ngp.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good