By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Roller Coasters- Do you like them?

^I understand. Out of my 5 friends, ALL OF THEM hate roller coasters. :(

Around the Network

Yes.

The most amazing ones are the ones that are different though, like that 'Superman' ride at Universal studios that accelerates you to 100km/h in about 2 seconds. Amazing fun.

I have never been on a rollercoaster :(

fazz said:
I have never been on a rollercoaster :(

don't they have rollercoasters in mexico?

yes because they are a fun thrill.

Around the Network

RollerCoasters Rock my world. But I'd rather spend the money on games instead of admission to an amusement park.

Currently Playing:

Xbox 360 - Rock Band, NHL 08, Skate, Halo 3, Mass Effect

Wii - Mario Galaxy

No. They bore me honestly. And I live right next to Cedar Point... which have won best amusment park in the world like 10 years in a row. So it's not like I went to a crappy. I used to like them as a thrill when I was in gradeschool, but now they're just good for the breeze to cool you off after waiting in line for 40 minutes.

^congradulations. You are now ready to upgrade to "Bungie-Jumping". :)

Miyamoto1952 said:
I love them, I make atleast 1 trip to Cedar Point a year which has the record for most rollercoasters in one park in the world. If you love roller coasters go there it has everything you want. Top thrill dragster 420ft drop, and 120mph hell yes thats a ride.

It is a great place. The Magnum is still my sentimental favorite that I ride when I go with my friends.(When it's not closed.) Even if I don't like the rides anymore it's nice to have a day out at the park with your friends.

No.. I get panic attacks but a lot of the other rides are fun.