By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Download Dragon Age 2 demo NOW!!!

Slimebeast said:
zgamer5 said:
Slimebeast said:
zgamer5 said:
Slimebeast said:
zgamer5 said:

people are expecting to much from the demo. its not going to get you gripped in the game. its just their to show the changes.

demo is set on normal and it has auto attack off, people come here rambling without even knowing about such things. i also posted a god damn video!

Yes yes, you're such a good boy. I'll watch the video now.

considering da:o got me into rpgs and made me play oblivion, im trieng my best to repay bioware. im not saying the demo is great(didnt play it yet) im just giving out some info here and their. considering i watched a shitload of da2 footage including a 50 minute demo with the lead designer i know the game is still da.

(I hope you understand it was a joke right?)

I appreciate it!

yeah i know. both ways it woudnt matter.

i deserve to be mocked, because of my stupidity demo is at 38%.

What do u mean demo is at 38%? U havent downloaded it yet??

just finished downloading :)

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Around the Network

Sorry but DA 2 is shit. They improved everything but they have introduced some characters and voice-acting that feels completely ripped off from Uncharted 2, the storytelling feels like Infamous comic scenes, I am not joking this is ridiculous. "The Hanged Man" completely ripped from Harry potter wtf?

They have improved it a lot though, the graphics, the frame-rate, the main-character finally has a voice. But the story-telling is bullocks and that rogue-girl(chloe rip-off?) in the end was annoying as hell.

The combat I knew it would be downgraded but this is ridiculous, just like slimebeast described click click x 200.

I couldn't find the option to turn on the auto-attack anywhere....

Acting is a shit as before. A character dies and it feels like nothing happened.

Flemeth was good, and interesting.

Disappointing demo is disappointing.

Finished dlding the demo and started playing.

The character models are insane. The graphics upgrade in DA2 is huge. Also the story, characters and voice acting was supurb. I was sucked right in. This game is going to be a lot of fun.

I'm a little worried that I'll have to spam x too much. While the combat is very responsive, I didn't mind the auto attacks and slower pace of DA:O and Awakening. It was more relaxing =P

The demo is a little buggy though,... but that shouldnt stop you from trying it out.

already did, it sucked.