By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Apple has DOOMED Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo!

Oh Nooz....

What are we going to do?  We will all have to buy iPads to play games in the future, because we all know the media seems to like Apple, and has shown Apple making inroads into the game market.  You also see the handwriting on the wall for development costs.  With razor thin margins, all it will take is one downturn in FPS to causes Activision and others to lose a cashcow, and kill off studios.  So, what will be left?  Well, stuff like Angry Birds.  Things are unsustainable now and the future is Apps... or cheap games that consist of throwing trash in a waste paper basket.

Well, using the "Wii is DOOMED!" logic, one can only reach one conclusion, Apple will be taking over the gaming world.  So, you ready for more Angry Birds and the end of Hollywood production style game production with epic stories?  Well, I guess PC gamers have World of Warcraft and Flash to meet their gaming needs.

Ok, maybe I need a bit less panic, but hey, when panic is the trend, I might as well join in.

Around the Network

Doomed threads are not allowd any more.

Doomed threads are doomed!

I have a 2nd generation 8 GB ipod Touch because it was free.  Do Ilike it?  Yes.  Would I have paid full price for it?  No.  Do I think the iPad is slick?  Yes.  Do I think it's overrated for its price?  Yes.

First my cat saw "Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo DOOMED!" and was like:

But then he read Apple and he was like:

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Attoyou said:

LOL PRICELESS!!!

ocean-1984 said:

Doomed threads are not allowd any more.

Indeed they aren't so I'm locking this thread

Don't post more doomed threads Richard, thanks.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000