By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 3 gets the Kevin Butler treatment ...

yeah i love them both too...

im so excited about what the Infamous 2 ad will like...or if Socom or Motorstorm will get a Kevin Butler ad...

Around the Network

Both were pretty solid

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

They both were enjoyable.  Kept the consistant KB flare.

LivingMetal said:

I actually prefer the second because it's more concentrated on the game itself.

Agreed, kind of. If it were just a video for my personal entertainment, the first one was way better bc it cracked me up. But...one big problem about the KB commercials I've been frustrated about is that they don't often show much of the game itself. The first one showed like NO GAMEPLAY of the actual game itself! Second one, like you said, shows much more of the game, so I hope they either air both, or only the second one. Killzone 3 needs all the help it can get for sales.

So much for the KB hate saying his contract is over or campaign flopped. KB is here to stay.   :)

Around the Network

First ad was for people who are gonna buy KZ3 anyway, and it was about reminding them of the Move functionality. So showing gameplay wasn't really necessary.

2nd game was trying to get people who  to think about buying the game, so showed more gameplay.

They were good, but the novelty has worn off. Still the best PS3 add series, and unlikely to be improved on any time soon, so they might as well keep KB going.

KB should do an apprentice series of ads.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

2nd one is better, by far..not digging the first one tbh

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Dear Playstation

i must be in the minority but KB makes the playstation seem like a tacky piece of shit

shame really

Above & Beyond

Not bad, not bad at all... liked both

i like both first is humorous, second is more on the game.

EVERY GAMERS WORST NIGHTMARE...THE TANGLING CABLES MONSTER!

Coffee is for closers!