By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Guerrilla Outlines Updates, Fixes For Killzone 3

Guerrilla Outlines Updates, Fixes For Killzone 3

Guerrilla isn't one of those developers that takes a vacation the instant their game is out the door.

Changes and improvements will be coming "shortly after" the title releases on February 22, and they're all listed over at the game's official site. Furthermore, they've outlined the updates that are coming, and that includes "support for color-blind players" and the toning down of "overly enthusiastic death screams." Here's just a sampling of all the fixes that are headed our way:

• A fix to the "Your Faction Has Won/Lost" issue, along with all oddities that resulted from this occurring
  • An issue that allowed more than two clans to join a clan match will be fixed
  • Increased Accuracy, Bullet Damage and Faster Reload Ribbons will update correctly on personal statistics screens
  • We've simplified the process to invite players into your game (just one button press)
  • The radius of the Marksman's Scramble has been lowered
  • Medic's Revive distance increased and cooldown to re-use is decreased
  • No collision on mortally wounded player bodies
  • Increased player stamina
  • An icon will be shown in the menu when you have a Killzone 3 message in your inbox
  • Support for color-blind players
  • Implement unranked custom games for players to create private or clan matches

That's just a taste; these guys clearly want to produce the single most stable and entertaining shooter experience possible. Don't forget that Guerrilla also clarified the Killzone 2 server issue; they won't be ditching those multiplayer servers just because the new title is here. In general, I don't think we can cast too many aspersions on the way this studio does business.

2/17/2011 9:02:55 PM Ben Dutka

http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/8586.html

Update: This thread has been requested to be locked because this information was previously reported.

Around the Network

Locking as per request

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000