By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - “PlayStation 4″ Plans Suspended?

zarx said:

you know there is another alternative interpritation of a IBM bassed playstation 4 R&D project being ended...

And that is that it's done and Sony are about ready to release the PS4 at any time...

Article said on hold not ended

Around the Network
Demonslayersoultaker said:
zarx said:

you know there is another alternative interpritation of a IBM bassed playstation 4 R&D project being ended...

And that is that it's done and Sony are about ready to release the PS4 at any time...

yes but it's also reinterpreted from what some claim to be a very poor translation, so I wouldn't get to hung up on wording...

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

zarx said:
Demonslayersoultaker said:
zarx said:

yes but it's also reinterpreted from what some claim to be a very poor translation, so I wouldn't get to hung up on wording...

it wasn't a translation issue, people misunderstood what on hold meant and were saying it was cancelled they just blamed it on translation because it's just easier to point the finger at that