By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots is the best game I've played

HELLO PEOPLE,

As hopefully most of you know, I got a ps3 slim now and i'm going through a mass installation of all games that I have (dont worry the saves are all there XD).

Just sat and installed MGS4, looking at Snake smoking his awesome cigarette...

It's a shame that the 360 people didn't get this game (although I can't say that I am NOT feeling happy about that). It is the best game I've played and it is the best experience I've ever had in gaming ..BY FUCKING FAR. Giving it a 10/10 really doesn't give it enough justice in my book. Like IGN: "If theres game that would merit the score of 11, it'd be MGS4".

Just wanted to remind ya'll niggaz to go and play the game again. I've completed MGS4 litterarly 16 times. Thanks for reading my pointless topic! <3

-Aldro "The crazy persian" sony fanboy.

Around the Network

Good news!! If that's the best game you ever played then you have lots of amazing experiences yet to be played!

(don't get violent, it's just a joke, I haven't even played MGS4 yet... I just wanted to celebrate the fact that there are SO many great games out there!!)

pariz said:

Good news!! If that's the best game you ever played then you have lots of amazing experiences yet to be played!

(don't get violent, it's just a joke, I haven't even played MGS4 yet... I just wanted to celebrate the fact that there are SO many great games out there!!)

But.... but... I haz a lot of games and none come even close to MGS4 (closest one being Uncharted 2) ;o

(note that im talking about this generation though) considering i really didnt have any knowledge last gen and the gen before that so I kinda experienced MGS4 as the first MGS when it was new. I've played MGS1 2 and 3 and love them all to death but MGS4 made me into that MGS fanatic so...

My favorite game too, I started playing MGO again last tuesday because Konami released an anti-glitching patch. I originally stopped playing because kids just cheat way too much and take out all the fun. It's actually so much better now.

I was so addicted to MGO in late 2008. I tried everything to get the Bear emblem XD. What made me stop playing was when I relised I had to freak every week in order to keep it next to my name lol.

It was shit loads of fun playing stealthy while the community were running and gunning lol.

Around the Network

I only played MGS on PSX and was one of my favourite gaming experiences ever. It was the first time I saw story telling and gaming masterly blended outside of an rpg, and with so epic and serious topics!

Aldro said:

HELLO PEOPLE,

Just wanted to remind ya'll niggaz to go and play the game again. I've completed MGS4 litterarly 16 times. Thanks for reading my pointless topic! <3

Are you saying that black people are forgetful?

d21lewis said:
Aldro said:

HELLO PEOPLE,

Yes.

d21lewis said:
Aldro said:

HELLO PEOPLE,

No he means only black people play the game again.

It's not my personal best game but definately in my top 5 this gen and in my all time top 3 for best surround sound in any game. (Just the Uncharted series edges it out in the clarity of its musical score) The sound in mgs4 gave me goosebumbs on several occasions. This game needs to be played with the sound turned up!