By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create 4/2 to 4/8

Here is another stat for everyone...

Sony published titles in top 30 - 0
Nintendo published titles in top 30 - 10

Guess who is making more money...

Well done to Bandai-Namco as well, with 8 titles in the top 30! 

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

Great week for PS2 (software), Wii stable (around 45-50k in hardware?), PSP has had some great weeks after MHP2.

What happend to Gundam PS3?

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

Where are VGcharts numbers ?

Ack! I was really piding for Winning Post 7 to put up the big numbers.  Alas Horse Racing has somewhat lost its luster this gen.

-Nintendo software: Ass always, STRONG!

-Bandai-Namco, dude, they are strong too!!!

-Where are the PS3 games... Gundam mosou?! Where are you?!...

...I wanna see how SP Mario bombs in Japan!... 100k+?!...

Btw, when is it coming out?!

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

People, I haven't found the figures of the hardware sales of Media Create for April 2-8 (source: http://www.m-create.com/jpn/s_ranking.html ):

It sounds good when you say "For the People", but what you really want is... a stronger army than the Knights, and the evil power to control the people.

(Ramza Beoulve, Final Fantasy Tactics)

dallas said:

Here's a summary of what is shown from the #'s that were given:

PS2:  182, 150

DS     110,332

PSP     88,695

Wii       30,807

This looks odd, the PSP is almost at the DS's levels, and the PS2 is whomping the Wii, by a huge margin. 

Software? Right, so all of the sudden DS games has sold 500.000 less since last week, WII 70.000 less, PS2, 200.000 less, and only PSP has sold 40.000 more? I really find that hard to believe.

@Kaio those are figures of last week:

http://www.m-create.com/jpn/s_ranking.html

Media Create puts the figures down on Friday's

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

I'm surprised, VGchartz numbers aren't up yet, usually the site has them by now

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

WiiGirl76 said:
dallas said:

Here's a summary of what is shown from the #'s that were given:

PS2:  182, 150

DS     110,332

PSP     88,695

Wii       30,807

This looks odd, the PSP is almost at the DS's levels, and the PS2 is whomping the Wii, by a huge margin. 

Software? Right, so all of the sudden DS games has sold 500.000 less since last week, WII 70.000 less, PS2, 200.000 less, and only PSP has sold 40.000 more? I really find that hard to believe.

@Kaio those are figures of last week:

http://www.m-create.com/jpn/s_ranking.html

Media Create puts the figures down on Friday's

This is only the top 10 selling games

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Kaio those are figures of last week
Yep, I have noticed. Well, I corrected my post.

It sounds good when you say "For the People", but what you really want is... a stronger army than the Knights, and the evil power to control the people.

(Ramza Beoulve, Final Fantasy Tactics)