By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fox News: "Is Bulletstorm the WORST game in the World?"

Parents had better beware: There's a Bulletstorm on the horizon.

In the new video game Bulletstorm due February 22, players are rewarded for shooting enemies in the private parts (such as the buttocks). There’s an excess of profanity, of course, including frequent use of F-words. And Bulletstorm is particularly gruesome, with body parts that explode all over the screen. 

But that's not the worst part.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/02/08/bulletstorm-worst-game-kids/#ixzz1DPXoef4T

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/02/08/bulletstorm-worst-game-kids/#ixzz1DP8W4pvs

How pathetic, lol.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Lucky gamers use common sense and comment with great arguments about the article

'shawnkochhar 1 minute ago

You are stupid foxnews. Please die soon'

Did epic games do something to piss them off lol?

Man. Murdoch needs to croak, soon,  and take his Nazi propaganda machine along with him.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

I guess Bulletstorm will sell gangbusters now?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

its fox news. enough said.

Yep because selling voilent games to minors is way worst then selling guns to minors or having them 2 metres away in an cupboard full of automatic assualt rifles. 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Its fox news what else do people expect.

Proof that the world is full of fucking retards.

5 milion sales thanks to FOX news