By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Major developers/publishers missing from 3DS and NGP

HappySqurriel said:
ElGranCabeza said:

I think it's save to say the 3DS has the advantage here.

NGP 3DS
EA No Yes
THQ No Yes
Take Two Interactive No Yes
Lucas Arts No No
Valve No No
Bethesda No No
Crytek No No
ID No No
Epic Games  Yes No

EA, THQ, Take Two, and Lucas Arts will all (probably) release games for both consoles ...

Valve, Bethesda, Crtek, id, and Epic are not massive companies, and do not typically support handheld systems, so I wouldn't expect many games to be released by these companies for either console. We will probably see some ports of current and previous generation games, and maybe a couple of original titles, but you probably won't see much focus from these companies for either system.

Valve, Bethesda, Epic and ID are not massive? Is that a joke or what? I can kinda see the argument about Crytek, even though I strongly disagree.

Around the Network

Even if this list were true, I'd say that having EA, TT and THQ exclusivly on the side of the 3DS is a HUGE ADVANTAGE....

For NGP

Bazinga!

ElGranCabeza said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
ElGranCabeza said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

so Rockstar are making games for NGP and yet Take 2 doesn't support it...yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ok then

Take 2 is more than just Rockstar.

not sure what the issue is..do you want every team under Take2 to make games for NGP or something? It's R*, since they are under take2, it means Take2 is supporting the device. No reason for confusion.

That's not necessarily true. Rockstar might be supporting the device, but not other Take 2 developers. All Take 2 developers are supporting the 3DS though.

ugh only R* (various branches) and 2K (various branches) are part of the current take2 iirc. and I didn't know R* is making a game for the 3DS....what's the name of it?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

EA  already said they are going to support NGP. >_>

Let me rephrase it  "in talks with Sony right now". >_>

This could be a good thread if it weren't for the fact that it's inaccurate and if anyone things EA won't release games for NGP, well...

Anyway, locked because the OP has shown what he intends to do and it'll turn into a trollingfest most likely