By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 10 Companies Running Out Of American Customers

I cant believe the company i saw.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/02/ten-companies-running-out_n_817570.html#s234154&title=Nintendo

Around the Network

shouldn't it also put 2010 as the year wii outsold the other systems :P
Also nintendo hasn't ran out of consumers just hits

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Its a publicity stunt. Everyone who says Nintendo is doomed gets tons of hits. As for their logic Move is not replacing the Wiimote in any sense of the word replace. Kinect is selling out and boosted 360 sales but not enough to catch up to Nintendo and the last week I saw the 360 was only ahead by around 50k-100k which is alot but the Wii was still ahead of PS3 and selling way better then PS2 was during the same period of its generation.

Though I must admit the 360 has been selling steadily for years, it may not be the winner but they are definatly selling large quantities most consistantly than Nintendo.

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Do you guys know if we can change the title. If the mods can change one thing,  add Nintendo at the end of the title.

Mainstream media ignorance strikes once again.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network

It really is a shame.

I'm glad wal mart is dropping. They kill small family owned businesses nationwide. 

It's not really an outrageous assertion. They're talking about growth potential in the US market. Nintendo's YoY hardware sales are dwindling mostly due to Wii saturation and the upcoming 3DS, and DS software is also falling.

On the other hand, Wii software sales are still ticking along and a handheld refresh is right around the corner, so they're not really looking at all the facts.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.