By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Bing caught copying Google results!

Wait I thought that Bing used other search engines to display their results, just the more accurate ones, so shave off about 30-ish pages and take the first 2-3. Called Meta Search engine or w/e, the thing that combines others results but gives only the more accurate ones.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Around the Network
Squilliam said:

I don't care because Steve Jobs protects me from all this crap.

rofl not for long.

Seeing how Apple has now decided that they should get a 30% cut on every purchase someone makes from an Apple platform...........

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Cross-X said:

lol Bing.

But in all honesty, who cares? I mean they're just search engines and everyone uses Google anyway.

I don`t use Google.I hate Google tbh. Only thing I use it for is searching for photos and nothing more.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Wagram said:
theprof00 said:

Please  excuse my drunken-ness, but will it ever make a difference?

No.

People will continue to rant about Sony DRM, or note its failed inventions, and many of these peoples will support MS products.

No offense meant to anyone, just complaining about double-standards.

What does Sony have to do with google or bing?

the upcoming sony search engine

S-ing

or Z-ing

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Cross-X said:
daroamer said:
Robbie2010 said:

Nothing new, this is how MS does things.  Remember when they had to redo some of the code for Office because it was directly stolen from another program?  That is their MO.

No, I don't remember.  When did this happen?

Yeah that's news to me as well. When did it happen?

For example, MS stole part of QuickTime. After that they were forced to pay Apple some nice $$$s. People nowadays call it as if Bill Gates owned part of Apple shares and saved them from bankrupt :)

Around the Network
MDMAniac said:

For example, MS stole part of QuickTime. After that they were forced to pay Apple some nice $$$s. People nowadays call it as if Bill Gates owned part of Apple shares and saved them from bankrupt :)

2 seperate situtations bud, but hey continue trolling ms, apparently anybody can these days

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

As long as I can keep getting free MS points for using the Bing toolbar I will continue to use it.  If google wants to whore themselves out and buy me back they're welcome to, but I couldn't care less where MS gets their search results so long as I'm getting free stuff...

Ail said:
Squilliam said:

I don't care because Steve Jobs protects me from all this crap.

rofl not for long.

Seeing how Apple has now decided that they should get a 30% cut on every purchase someone makes from an Apple platform...........

Thats only to pay for the defensive measures Steve Jobs uses to protect us. Its the same reason why console makers charge a royalty to protect the users from truly great and innovative games.

Tease.

Dirty, dirty Bing. At least it keeps Google from monopoly.

Bing? More like Big!(If you ascribe to the acronym in which the N stands for "not")